Twitter: Did Jimmy Johnson Tip Skip Bayless About H. Walker Trade?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I actually watch clips of this show on YouTube and saw this one there and raised an eyebrow.

He's pretty open about being a Cowboys homer and his takes on the Cowboys voice a lot of our frustrations and praise our successes. It's more like listening to a fan talk about Dallas than it is an attempt at rigorous analysis. This is a pretty bad look though.
Skip is a charlaton, nothing he has ever said is true. He's not a Cowboys fan, never has been. He's claimed he was and wasn't at different times in his career. He will say anything for a buck and unfortunately he's made them because idiots will believe his lies.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Fish killed him yesterday on YouTube.

I really wish all fans of sports would seriously consider tuning him out. He'd sell his own mother up the river for clicks and money.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

Mike Fisher destroyed skip in a report yesterday. Its up on youtube. And no Jimmy didnt tell skip anything he flat out lied about this. Jimmy when finding out about what skip said on the show went on twitter and called skip a liar.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you watch that trash TV, that's what you get.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The funny thing about the Walker trade was the best game he had for the Vikings was his very first game where he rushed for 148 yards. It looked like they had made a great deal after that first game but it was downhill from there. Walker had only three more 100 yard games for the Vikings. He didn’t have another 100 yard game until the 91 season.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

If this was true, Bayless was still with the Dallas Morning News yet it was ESPN that originally broke the story about the trade AFTER the trade was made. If Johnson tipped off the trade to Bayless he would have been the first to report it but he wasn't.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Journalists take an oath about saying false things?

If so there wouldn't be a journalist left in the business.

I wouldn't consider him a journalist anyways. Everyone on ESPN is a entertainer.

ESPN has confused a lot of people about what a journalist is. These programs do not feature journalists, they feature sensationalists, those willing to say whatever it takes true or false to get views. Sadly, the effect of that has pulled some journalists, especially on the national level, toward or into sensationalism.

True journalists believe in reporting the truth above anything and not slanted to fit our own views or perspectives, and there are quite a bit of us still out there.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----I started shaving my head years ago. No need to hide it.

I started shaving my armpits everyday about about 20 years ago...if you never have, its both liberating and awesome all rolled into one!!!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
https://ci4.***BROKEN***/proxy/scpLQRusDmaGOmBi_sXnGY4TZpAOFYVwVnfB7MtFJ1Fvrcq59VNeIbPNAlCfP9Z5UEt4asuVAIMlBpkRK2L9PtsrY4KmXvmz1iQ0YFa8Ws0QrZF8dCa11-1OCHYk-i3y_0Riadn6-ERZZVU50o5k5wHasuewgHilJqhFl8qefqRWHJ0dJgv2AN-fcPbo=s0-d-e1-ft#https://appboy-images.com/appboy/communication/assets/image_assets/images/5c9bb70ed5b68251fbd4914b/original.gif?1553708814

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Skip Bayless should have been suspended for the Dak Prescott comments.

Now, he should be fired for breaking the oath of journalism. This is totally false. I know this for sure. Johnson, Ackles, and Wooten were close to the vest on everything. Jerry Jones even admitted he would go into the draft room not knowing what they were going to do in the draft. Jerry asked Jimmy Johnson to act like he was discussing something with him when the draft room cameras were on.

I have no respect for Skip who is not "Bayless" but clueless. He said Aikman was gay, Dak was a mental cripple, and now Jimmy Johnson is a tattle tail of team business.

People listening to him shows that sad state of America.

I'm a journalist. What oath did Skip break?