Twitter: Did Jimmy Johnson Tip Skip Bayless About H. Walker Trade?

reddyuta

Reaction score
people on Fox must be so embarrassed working with this loser liar..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Oh, something about telling the truth?
First, we don't take an "oath" to tell the truth. That goes without saying. Society can't function if people in connection with others don't tell the truth.

Second, even if it were an "oath," that oath would have been made under another organization. Journalists aren't licensed, meaning there's no professional organizations we have to submit to for credentials to practice or craft - unlike doctors and lawyers.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First, we don't take an "oath" to tell the truth. That goes without saying. Society can't function if people in connection with others don't tell the truth.

Second, even if it were an "oath," that oath would have been made under another organization. Journalists aren't licensed, meaning there's no professional organizations we have to submit to for credentials to practice or craft - unlike doctors and lawyers.
You took my comment too literally. Of course it goes without saying a journalist should tell the truth. And the fact he lied (again) speaks volumes about his character.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Always felt his over the board fandom of the Cowboys is a little too much ... just to sell the show and drag eyes to watch

He gave the recipe to SAS where you can obviously see how he fill his show with Cowboys talk

:cool:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Skip is an established liar, especially when it comes to the Cowboys.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You took my comment too literally. Of course it goes without saying a journalist should tell the truth. And the fact he lied (again) speaks volumes about his character.
I took your comments literally because I asked a literal question, which was "what oath did Skip break." And that in the context and in response to the poster saying that he should be fired for breaking an oath.

The issue isn't Skip's character - at least not what I'm addressing. Rather, it's the supposed "oath" he had taken. As a practicing journalist for more than two decades, I never took an oath. So I'm interested in what oath the poster thinks Skip had to have taken.