Did Micah play?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Fingers hurt from all the tweeting and his podcast got in the way of a couple film sessions.

rags747

Reaction score
He did kind of look uninterested yesterday, almost like he he broke up with his girlfriend or something. The kid is still a stud and will be key for us going forward No doubt.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he didn't have to. The offense was on fire.
The defense as whole was In sync.

JayFord

Reaction score
sometimes the role of a dlineman is to get everyone else in one on ones

its kinda like a speedy receiver who the defense knows they have to put 2 guys on getting no catches but everyone else going off for 100 yards

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was reading all the insane posts on here, saying how we have not played anyone yet. And all the doubters on here day in and day out.
Then he laughed.
Thought he would take the double teams, so there would be melt downs on here.

menolian

Reaction score
Did he have to, 27 yards given up in the first half. Kind of like when my son plays corner against a running team

aikemirv

Reaction score
he did and had impact as he played more LB than pass rusher. I think they are trying to save him a bit for later in the year and playoffs so he is not beat up like last year. and as somebody else said, he set the table for fowler, lawrence, williams and others to make plays.
That's what I felt about this game. I think they were for the most part giving him the game off as a pass rusher.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I don't understand all the Parsons hate ...if you have player X take 2-3 players away from the defense, Players y and Z produce more. It is a very simple concept... I hate all the talking he does like most of you, but on the field he is doing his job better than most.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm curious how many snaps he played and how many times he was in coverage vs. pass rushing.