Did Micah play?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I don't understand all the Parsons hate ...if you have player X take 2-3 players away from the defense, Players y and Z produce more. It is a very simple concept... I hate all the talking he does like most of you, but on the field he is doing his job better than most.
Sounds familiar…

Seems fans just repeat the same garbage no matter the year or the player.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
sometimes the role of a dlineman is to get everyone else in one on ones

its kinda like a speedy receiver who the defense knows they have to put 2 guys on getting no catches but everyone else going off for 100 yards
Perfect example...Cooks..They doubled CD and how did that work out?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He was being doubled, no player in NFL history ever made plays being doubled as a pass rusher:confused:
Of course you can make plays while being double teamed.
It is harder to make a a play while being doubled, but elite players do it!!!!

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
He did kind of look uninterested yesterday, almost like he he broke up with his girlfriend or something. The kid is still a stud and will be key for us going forward No doubt.
His role was defined to be a little different yesterday. Others got to get some as Micah was taking up 2 blockers most all day long.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I don't understand all the Parsons hate ...if you have player X take 2-3 players away from the defense, Players y and Z produce more. It is a very simple concept... I hate all the talking he does like most of you, but on the field he is doing his job better than most.
I guess then if Gallup and Cooks had 100 yards but CD had 0 catches we'd all be saying what a great receiver he is? I don't care who you are goose eggs on the stat sheet is an embarrassment.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I guess then if Gallup and Cooks had 100 yards but CD had 0 catches we'd all be saying what a great receiver he is? I don't care who you are goose eggs on the stat sheet is an embarrassment.
So each position are identical ?

Hopefully Parsons signs elsewhere so we can get someone more non embarrassing for you.

slick325

Reaction score
No tackles
No assists
No sacks
No.

Can you imagine Lawrence Taylor having that stat line without being suspended? I hope the comparisons stop completely.

Love Parsons! He's a dog! But way too many Amari Cooper disappearing acts. His impact is definitely always felt due to the attention he receives. BUT, Myles Garrett, TJ Watt, Bosa, Reggie White, Haley, Derrick Thomas, Ware, and others all got that same attention yet still got sacks, TFLs, or were seen during every game.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Seriously?!!! The dude was literally double and triple teamed the whole game.. lol. Where do yall come from??!!!.. there’s definitely a troll university around here somewhere.. lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Seriously?!!! The dude was literally double and triple teamed the whole game.. lol. Where do yall come from??!!!.. there’s definitely a troll university around here somewhere.. lol
Not just doubled and tripled but constantly held by not one but two 330 pound men. That stuff tires a brother out. I understand why Micah gets frustrated with the officiating. He's literally being Harrison Bergeron'd out there! Offensive linemen are being allowed to damn near treat him like he's a ballcarrier and they're playing defense. It stinks for the kid and I really hope the league does something about it. But as I've said many times, as long as Jerry is sitting in the owner's box, this league aint cuttin the Cowboys even a little bit of slack.