Did not bleed silver and blue

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943995 said:
I guess YOU can get away with name calling because you are an admin, but that's like the cops punching criminals that are handcuffed. I am unimpressed.
Name calling? It's a line from a movie.

That is a good idea. let's do movie lines.

"I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game."

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Hostile;2944020 said:
Name calling? It's a line from a movie.

That is a good idea. let's do movie lines.

"I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game."
I'm done...I am a SERIOUS football fan. Summertime was for games due to boredom. The season has started.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2944026 said:
I am a SERIOUS football fan.

serious-cat.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbailey423;2944026 said:
I'm done...I am a SERIOUS football fan. Summertime was for games due to boredom. The season has started.
I don't know that movie.

Mine was Tombstone.

"Well, bye."

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2944037 said:
was it daddy, an uncle....or a family friend?

No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
zrinkill;2944050 said:
No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.
not convinced

skinsscalper

Reaction score
zrinkill;2944050 said:

I'm gonna go with "What is 'when Harry met Sally'?" for a $1000, Alex.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
bbailey423;2943953 said:
I guess you do not REMEMBER Ellis refusing to take the field...and he took the field after Jerry gave him an insurance policy...that was not a rumor...that was public knowledge...and ALL parties pretty much have admitted it

First of all, Ellis never refused to take the field. He did express concern over his contract status, but his attitude on the field was never an issue. I think you're taking conjecture form some media outlets, combining with a few "gems" from some of the folks here, and creating a story that has a very thin thread of facts combined with speculation in it. That's not all that credible in terms of the story. I'm not wanting to bust your chops here, but Ellis was, and still is a pretty good player. His time here had ended.