Did not bleed silver and blue

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943928 said:
Those teams were not on the verge of winning anything....

Parcells first year was his best ..... we got to the playoffs and had as good a chance as anyone else.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
PHof83;2943915 said:
I've got to give Ellis credit, he played damn well last night.

He did, indeed. He was a consistent presence here for years and at times, he was our best defensive player. At soem point, you move on. The Cowboys did and so did Greg. As for his "faking an injury", I challenge bbailey to back that up with facts.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943936 said:
should I be shocked by your confusion?
There's no confusion. It is what it is, a really silly concept. I'm not confused at that at all.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
zrinkill;2943937 said:
Parcells first year was his best ..... we got to the playoffs and had as good a chance as anyone else.
Are you serious? We had a chance playing a 4-3, which parcells was never comfortable with?...with Troy Hambrick as our starting RB?...with Quincy Carter as our starting QB? We benefited from playing a schedule befitting a 5-11 team. That team had a better chance then our 13 -3 team with 13 pro bowlers? Wow, just wow!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;2943940 said:
He did, indeed. He was a consistent presence here for years and at times, he was our best defensive player. At soem point, you move on. The Cowboys did and so did Greg. As for his "faking an injury", I challenge bbailey to back that up with facts.
I guess you do not REMEMBER Ellis refusing to take the field...and he took the field after Jerry gave him an insurance policy...that was not a rumor...that was public knowledge...and ALL parties pretty much have admitted it

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Hostile;2943946 said:
There's no confusion. It is what it is, a really silly concept. I'm not confused at that at all.
you are entitled to your opinion...and SO AM I!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943954 said:
you are entitled to your opinion...and SO AM I!
Yep, it can even be more ridiculous if you want to strive harder. Though I'm not sure how.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Hostile;2943958 said:
Yep, it can even be more ridiculous if you want to strive harder. Though I'm not sure how.
You cannot bully me...very CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE in my knowledge of FOOTBALL and the COWBOYS....try your mind twist on someone else.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943947 said:
That team had a better chance then our 13 -3 team with 13 pro bowlers? Wow, just wow!

Who said that? Seems like you are really reaching now in desperation.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Hostile;2943765 said:
I think it had more to do with salary demands, age, and youth behind them than commitment to the team, but that's just me.

Yeah, Roy wanted to be a cowboy (cap casualty) TO wanted to still be a cowboy (stayed in a dark room and cried for a day after being cut). Ellis, I dont know what ellis wanted. He turned into a whiner every offseason.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
zrinkill;2943965 said:
Who said that? Seems like you are really reaching now in desperation.
Maybe then you need to clarify your statment that "Parcells first year was his best...they had as good a chance as anyone"

Did you mean that was his best team in Dallas?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943982 said:
Maybe then you need to clarify your statment that "Parcells first year was his best...they had as good a chance as anyone"

Did you mean that was his best team in Dallas?

That was his best record ..... he was not coach of the 13-3 team in case you missed it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943962 said:
You cannot bully me...very CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE in my knowledge of FOOTBALL and the COWBOYS....try your mind twist on someone else.
Bully you?

:lmao2:

Toughen up buttercup. If my opinions bully you that's just sad.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
zrinkill;2943985 said:
That was his best record ..... he was not coach of the 13-3 team in case you missed it.
I know he was not the coach...and 10-6 might have been his best record...but that was no where close to being his best team in Dallas. We were NEVER in that game agaisnt Carolina...especially with Quincy Carter at QB. We had a much better chance of beating Seattle.....and was actually WINNING that game.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Hostile;2943986 said:
Bully you?

:lmao2:

Toughen up buttercup. If my opinions bully you that's just sad.
I guess YOU can get away with name calling because you are an admin, but that's like the cops punching criminals that are handcuffed. I am unimpressed.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943995 said:
I guess YOU can get away with name calling because you are an admin, but that's like the cops punching criminals that are handcuffed. I am unimpressed.
You somehow need to get rid of your victim mentality.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943992 said:
I know he was not the coach...and 10-6 might have been his best record

We were in the playoffs ..... and Emmitt and (an in shape) Larry could have helped us win that game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2943995 said:

:lmao:

Buttercup is a bad name now?

Can brainpaint still call me sweet cheeks? I like it.

:p:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
zrinkill;2944008 said:
We were in the playoffs ..... and Emmitt and a in shape Larry could have helped us win that game.
hey...we can just agree to disagree....but I would be interested to see if you took a poll from GMs around the NFL and if they would think adding Emmit and Larry Allen to that team would make it better than the team that lost to Seattle.