Did Pacman go to Atlanta strip club last Friday night?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RzLCXaN5nY

-------------------------------

Don't shoot the messenger. CowboyJoe wasn't hearing things.

This is either a very bad case of misinformation being reported or Pacman Jones is actually the stupidest person on the planet.

I guarantee we will be hearing more about this as the day unfolds.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2063143 said:
Hope that is old footage.......dang

This was from Monday night. The show first aired at 6:30pm cst. CowboyJoe had a thread about it on here late last night but it was closed.

PosterChild

Reaction score
That idiot is citing Internet rumors. He'll have to do better than this...LOL Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't but there are journalistic standards you have to meet when reporting and this doesn't cut it.

dallasfan4evr

Reaction score
I remember seeing the flyer about this. But also read a story about it, saying it wasn't true.

UPDATE: Apparently, Pac Man was played here. From an email to Pro Football Talk:
"This is KAY-P contacting you on behalf of Club Nite concerning an event that was suppose to feat. Pacman Jones. We are apologizing to him and his family for the misunderstanding. We were informed by a false represenatives who lied to us saying that they could book Pacman Jones. After getting in contact with the real represenatives we discovered that Pacman Jones was not aware his name was advertised for an event and we also found out that he was not even accepting offers to host events. Again we would like to apologize to Pacman Jones, his fan and family."

Doomsday101

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2063159 said:
If it's true..........Oh Snap!

If it is true we best hope Tenn has a bad season so when we get a 4th back it will be a higher 4th. I don't know if this story is true or not but if it is Pacman can hang up getting reinstated, Goodell is looking for signs of change and this would not be it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hope he isn't that dumb but his actions in the past have shown that something like this isn't over his head.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
PosterChild;2063151 said:
That idiot is citing Internet rumors. He'll have to do better than this...LOL Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't but there are journalistic standards you have to meet when reporting and this doesn't cut it.

I agree. I am only passing the video on and I don't think it's true at all.

But I know it was a big discussion on here last night whether Brady even reported it or not.

I really hope it's not true because I was finally giving in to having this guy on the team just so we would have a great punt returner to watch.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What I can't seem to figure out is that he claims it was all over the internet, yet, we can't find it anywhere. He makes that statement like this party happened. He said it was a draft watching party last friday night. Does that make any sense? The draft didn't happen on friday night. That guy either doesn't know wht he's talking about, got bad info, or is simply making this crap up.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I hope this isn't actually true... If he is STUPID enough to go to a strip club when he and our team are fighting to get him reinstated, then he deserves all the punishment that Goodell can inflict on him and I am SO glad we got 2 cornerbacks in the draft. :banghead:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
dallasfan4evr;2063158 said:
I remember seeing the flyer about this. But also read a story about it, saying it wasn't true.

UPDATE: Apparently, Pac Man was played here. From an email to Pro Football Talk:
"This is KAY-P contacting you on behalf of Club Nite concerning an event that was suppose to feat. Pacman Jones. We are apologizing to him and his family for the misunderstanding. We were informed by a false represenatives who lied to us saying that they could book Pacman Jones. After getting in contact with the real represenatives we discovered that Pacman Jones was not aware his name was advertised for an event and we also found out that he was not even accepting offers to host events. Again we would like to apologize to Pacman Jones, his fan and family."

No, that flyer had the party being that Sunday night.

And it wasn't a draft party. So even if this was misinformation I don't think it had anything to do with that situation.

I did check into that to verify that old story at PFT.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PosterChild;2063151 said:
I'm with you here. Dude threw out something, but he offered no proof of any kind that it occurred. Bad, bad reporting here.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i just dont know guys, i trust, strongly trust Hostile, and he did a big search and he found nothing, best i remember he contacted some people too and they knew nothing;

so what i did was send an email to brady and ask him where are the links to the stuff he said about pacman that was all over the internet;

i did one more search early this morning and i found this;
Bring Pacman Back!
We Wont Give Up! Pacman Must be Reinstated to the NFL! ... The fake and not convincing "Pacman" was in a strip club setting for the ...
www.bringpacmanback.com - 120k - Cached

that site is closed, domain no longer working etc;

so to me looks like someone tried to start something;

gosh, i hope it isnt true, again, i totally trust Hostile and he didnt find anything;

i was wanting pacman to be our star punt returner and big pass defender-interceptor on defense, i did send an email to another good buddie Michael Irvin, if anybody knows anything or can find out he can;

i just dont get it where brady didnt do a through search on pacman when he told norm hitches on TheTicket about pacman,

juck

Reaction score
dallasfan4evr;2063158 said:

read this

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I tried to stay up and watch dfw sportsbeat last night to see what brady tinker said and I fell asleep!

Oh well.

k i just watched that and either brady tinker is dead wrong or pacman will be shown the door by the weekend.

I am hoping for door number 2.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
hey theebs if you recorded it, it was on at 1:30 am early this morning, same show as at 6:30 pm,

im beginning to think the link i gave you guys ;

Bring Pacman Back!
We Wont Give Up! Pacman Must be Reinstated to the NFL! ... The fake and not convincing "Pacman" was in a strip club setting for the ...
www.bringpacmanback.com - 120k - Cached

someone tried to start something, and maybe brady came across that or something, but he didnt research strong enough (I do believe i remember his comments earlier that he doesnt like pacman at all and he didnt want him on the team at all), but still like our star moderator lady said, and commented on, true journealism, your suppose to back up your stories and have facts before you present something, best to my knowledge;

I'm like Hostile, i wanted Pacman here to be our star punt returner and one of our good pass defenders,