Did Pacman go to Atlanta strip club last Friday night?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2063200 said:
hey theebs if you recorded it, it was on at 1:30 am early this morning, same show as at 6:30 pm,

im beginning to think the link i gave you guys ;

Bring Pacman Back!
We Wont Give Up! Pacman Must be Reinstated to the NFL! ... The fake and not convincing "Pacman" was in a strip club setting for the ...
www.bringpacmanback.com - 120k - Cached

someone tried to start something, and maybe brady came across that or something, but he didnt research strong enough (I do believe i remember his comments earlier that he doesnt like pacman at all and he didnt want him on the team at all), but still like our star moderator lady said, and commented on, true journealism, your suppose to back up your stories and have facts before you present something, best to my knowledge;

I'm like Hostile, i wanted Pacman here to be our star punt returner and one of our good pass defenders,

That domain was bought last year a few days after he was suspended. It's got nothing to do with this IMO.

chrisdavault

Reaction score
We were talking about this last night. This is nothing new and it is from a rumor that went around about a month ago and the club came out and said he will not be coming and they were sorry for bringing his name into it. IF this happened it would be all over the news. which is not and this is a non issue

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
WOW

A guy reporting that something happened because "it was all over the internet"

If I am Pacman and it is not true I demand an on air apology.

thewireman

Reaction score
This is old news...as the other poster said, the club came out and said it was not true...move along nothing to see

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bungarian;2063219 said:
WOW

A guy reporting that something happened because "it was all over the internet"

If I am Pacman and it is not true I demand an on air apology.
I want an on-air apology too.:p: I would love to see Tinker have to eat his own words and apologize. I personally am so tired of the tabloid journalism these days where they throw out rumors like they are the truth.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
pacman-arrested.jpg

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He had a draft watching party -- on Friday night? Did I miss the part of the draft that occurred on Friday night? This doesn't even make sense.

Taz

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2063159 said:
If it's true..........Oh Snap!

going to a strip club is immoral but not against the law or nfl rules

Why is this a big deal?:confused:

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
What's funny is for something to be all over the internet as Brady says nobody can find anything...BS!

Little Jr

Reaction score
It is a old story. NO WAY IN HELL this wouldnt be all over the news and internet if it was something new.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2063323 said:
He had a draft watching party -- on Friday night? Did I miss the part of the draft that occurred on Friday night? This doesn't even make sense.
:eek:

:lmao:

sacase

Reaction score
Wow, the lengths people will go to because they dislike a player.....simply amazing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sacase;2063411 said:
Wow, the lengths people will go to because they dislike a player.....simply amazing.

He better get use to it because the Dallas media will be keeping their eye on him.

dfense

Reaction score
I hear that footage of overestimated rookie wide receivers unable to get off the ball is coming out a few weeks into September......

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
What a jip! I thought we'd actually see some live footage of a topless bar. Bye the way, no true thug would waste their time in an ATL strip joint, they have a strict no touch policy.:eyepoke:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
look people, in regards to Adam Jones...

IF ANYTHING SAID ABOUT HIM DOESNT COME OUT OF GOODELL OR JERRY'S MOUTH, IT DOEST MEAN ANYTHING

They are the only two people that matter in this sitation, so if you dont hear anyhting from them directly, it doesnt mean jack

David

AtlCB

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2063433 said:
He better get use to it because the Dallas media will be keeping their eye on him.
You know these reports have a spy in all 50 strip joints. JFE may be even dancing in one of them. :lmao2:

Wimbo

Reaction score
AtlCB;2064055 said:
You know these reports have a spy in all 50 strip joints. JFE may be even dancing in one of them. :lmao2:

:eekmouse:

Tex

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2063161 said:
If it is true we best hope Tenn has a bad season so when we get a 4th back it will be a higher 4th. I don't know if this story is true or not but if it is Pacman can hang up getting reinstated, Goodell is looking for signs of change and this would not be it.

Your scenario can't happen. The commish changed the trade terms before it could be approved. Something like we get a fifth not a fourth if it would be higher then what they gave up. We can NOT gain a higher pic the we gave up basicaly. This came out the day of.... or the day after the draft when they finally approved the trade.

Tex