Did Philly pass Dallas as favorite to win the East

The_Playmaker

Reaction score
Cowboys will easily win the division. Philly will be a wild card seed. They have crappy Hurts and Fat Davis gases out very quickly, he’ll be out of the game sucking on an oxygen mask by the beginning of the 4th quarter. Dean is injury prone. Cox has been average for a couple years now.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dallas will be a bottom dweller within the division.

Remember, no one wins the East 2 years in a row.

with the way the draft is looking, we’re doomed. This team has bit off more than it can chew. We’ve lost too much, and haven’t gained anything. Looking like a down year. Meanwhile, our counterparts have done nothing but make meaningful additions. Don’t get your hopes up fellas. We’re in for the long haul.

Flamma

Reaction score
No, they still have hurts

For now. Lets hope it stays that way. I'm worried they're going to pick up Sam Howell or Desmond Ridder. I don't want them doing that just in the off chance they're good. I want all Jalen Hurts.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know if Filly passed Dallas last night…but I do know this team hasn’t made the playoffs in back to back seasons in 15 years!!! This team hasn’t won back to back NFC East titles in 26 seasons!!!

Tell me again why any Cowboys fan would think that in 2022 we win the East and make the playoffs in back to back seasons in forever.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dallas will be a bottom dweller within the division.

Remember, no one wins the East 2 years in a row.

with the way the draft is looking, we’re doomed. This team has bit off more than it can chew. We’ve lost too much, and haven’t gained anything. Looking like a down year. Meanwhile, our counterparts have done nothing but make meaningful additions. Don’t get your hopes up fellas. We’re in for the long haul.

Fear not! We've replaced Collins, Gregory, and Cooper in the first 3 rounds. Now we get over the top with the 6 physical specimens we'll be getting in rounds 4 through 6. And don't forget, FA isn't over.

plasticman

Reaction score
I think Philly is getting closer but the gap still has some width....They definitely just had a good couple of days

lqmac1

Reaction score
Weren’t the Commanders and Giants the favorites last year to not only win the NFC East, but make noise in the playoffs? Everybody had Philly and Dallas as bottom feeders. There’s a reason they play the game.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Jerry should take notes. Howie killed it on day 1 and he knows he had to because his seat is getting warm. See when you need to keep your job you do everything you can to do your job well. Howie did that. They struggled against the run so what does he do gives up a 4th rd pick to make sure he gets JD at 13.

He maybe did the most self aware thing ive ever seen a gm do. Howie knows he cant draft a wr to save his life so he got creative and traded 18 overall for a proven top 15 wr in the league.
We’ve been the best drafting team for the past decade with a league high 9 ALL PROS drafted. You got the note taker backwards!

LittleD

Reaction score
Sounds like an every year thing with the Cowboys each and every year. I'm sick and tired of it. Same story each year and the Jerry/Stephen just blows smoke up our ***.

Problem is that fans eat it up.

You're right of course. If you want to follow a winner, you will have to change the team you follow. The Cowboys are set in their ways and ownership is not changing anytime soon. There's always the Rams and Bengals you could root for.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, at least pulled even. They were a playoff team last year and they have gotten better in the off season. We have gone backwards.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We’ve been the best drafting team for the past decade with a league high 9 ALL PROS drafted. You got the note taker backwards!
How many sbs we won? We get zero production for the back end of our drafts. 2nd round picks have been awful.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Fear not! We've replaced Collins, Gregory, and Cooper in the first 3 rounds. Now we get over the top with the 6 physical specimens we'll be getting in rounds 4 through 6. And don't forget, FA isn't over.
I actually think we upgraded from those three when you include free agency and player development. Collins/Gregory were not reliable and physically breaking down. What is alarming about Gregory is the 11 games was the most he ever played in one season and he really was a designated pass rusher. Collins did his best to cost us the season with his failed/skipped drug tests. Cooper looked like he was an all pro after torching Tampa then he hurts his ribs, hamstring and decides to not get vaccinated. Ever since Cooper signed that extension he started breaking down physically. Fish said Cooper barely practiced the last two years. Now CeeDee can prove he is a number 1 receiver as he can be extended at the end of the season. Dak is not rehabbing so he will be better. I like our guys. The only issue I have is Joseph because his talent would have taken this defense to another level. I think he will get a year suspension because of optics.

Flamma

Reaction score
I actually think we upgraded from those three when you include free agency and player development. Collins/Gregory were not reliable and physically breaking down. What is alarming about Gregory is the 11 games was the most he ever played in one season and he really was a designated pass rusher. Collins did his best to cost us the season with his failed/skipped drug tests. Cooper looked like he was an all pro after torching Tampa then he hurts his ribs, hamstring and decides to not get vaccinated. Ever since Cooper signed that extension he started breaking down physically. Fish said Cooper barely practiced the last two years. Now CeeDee can prove he is a number 1 receiver as he can be extended at the end of the season. Dak is not rehabbing so he will be better. I like our guys. The only issue I have is Joseph because his talent would have taken this defense to another level. I think he will get a year suspension because of optics.

You don't have to sell me on why we parted ways with Collins/Gregory/Cooper. I'm ok with it. I'm just being pragmatic about my expectations based on these upgrades. If all goes well, and I mean everything, we'll be slightly better than last year. There's a big question mark with Joseph and who we get in rounds 4 through 6.

Why would they give Joseph a year suspension? For hangin' out with the wrong people?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You don't have to sell me on why we parted ways with Collins/Gregory/Cooper. I'm ok with it. I'm just being pragmatic about my expectations based on these upgrades. If all goes well, and I mean everything, we'll be slightly better than last year. There's a big question mark with Joseph and who we get in rounds 4 through 6.

Why would they give Joseph a year suspension? For hangin' out with the wrong people?
Optics for Joseph. MLB just suspended the Bauer for two years for domestic violence. No criminal charges were filed and I think the woman lost the case in civil court. Bauer got suspended because of those pictures of the black eyes and bruises. Joseph is gonna take the hit PR wise because a 20 year old lost his life. The local media has already requested the Cowboys get rid of Joseph. Some are questioning why he is even at the facility. Can you imagine what is going to happen if Bossman practices well and is named the starter. The local media will call their national buddies and this will be a training camp fiasco. Roger does not want that. A year suspension would shut everything down. Joseph would pay his punishment and the media would have its taste of flesh.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Optics for Joseph. MLB just suspended the Bauer for two years for domestic violence. No criminal charges were filed and I think the woman lost the case in civil court. Bauer got suspended because of those pictures of the black eyes and bruises. Joseph is gonna take the hit PR wise because a 20 year old lost his life. The local media has already requested the Cowboys get rid of Joseph. Some are questioning why he is even at the facility. Can you imagine what is going to happen if Bossman practices well and is named the starter. The local media will call their national buddies and this will be a training camp fiasco. Roger does not want that. A year suspension would shut everything down. Joseph would pay his punishment and the media would have its taste of flesh.
media doesnt control the teams rosters sorry never will never have and the DC FO wont cave under pressure nor should they.

Ray lewis started his career the same way and it didn't effect the way the ,media slobbered all over this guy for 15years.,,.bunch of hypocrites of you are perennial PB HOF player let it slide if you are 1st year player let him be the scapegoat?lmao..

get over it,

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t know if Filly passed Dallas last night…but I do know this team hasn’t made the playoffs in back to back seasons in 15 years!!! This team hasn’t won back to back NFC East titles in 26 seasons!!!

Tell me again why any Cowboys fan would think that in 2022 we win the East and make the playoffs in back to back seasons in forever.
that means we are due..chnage happens its the natural flow of life..just because it hasnt happened in awhile doesn't make it the expectations..