Did Romo get away with one?

thekavorka

Reaction score
On the TD pass to Witten, it looked like Romo was past the line of scrimmage. I realize his entire body must be past the line of scrimmage, and that's what it looked like.

I'm trying to find a replay of the TD, but the NFL.com video doesn't include the play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
thekavorka;1680658 said:
On the TD pass to Witten, it looked like Romo was past the line of scrimmage. I realize his entire body must be past the line of scrimmage, and that's what it looked like.

I'm trying to find a replay of the TD, but the NFL.com video doesn't include the play.

He was still behind the line of scrimmage when he hit Witten

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
the game's over,doesnt matter now.even if he did,its nice to see things going our way.

thekavorka

Reaction score
djdoug;1680667 said:
the game's over,doesnt matter now.even if he did,its nice to see things going our way.

Obviously, it's nice to see the TD.

But in the chance that Tony Romo happens to be browsing Cowboyszone.com on his lunch break and sees this thread, he can learn to be more careful in the future.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
thekavorka;1680674 said:
Obviously, it's nice to see the TD.

But in the chance that Tony Romo happens to be browsing Cowboyszone.com on his lunch break and sees this thread, he can learn to be more careful in the future.

I'm sorry,I forgot he's a member here!:D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
djdoug;1680677 said:
I'm sorry,I forgot he's a member here!:D

it's ok, i try to hide behind mullet pics and bad attitudes.

Marktui

Reaction score
I thought you were going to be asking about snap over his head, that, he did get away with one. I was stoked by the play, but more often that play gets stuffed.

He looked like he was a little bit over, it was close. These are the kind of breaks that teams like the Saints, Bears and Chargers were getting last year. So I will not ***** about it too much.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
thekavorka;1680658 said:

Romo wasn't even close to the line of scrimmage (the 17), let alone over it. He was close to the yard marker where we had first down (the 18), but it was second-and-9 on the play when he threw the TD pass to Witten.