Did Romo get boo'd or did the boo the playcall?

sago1

Reaction score
BTW: Cansomebody explain to me Payton's playcalling in the Pro Bowl that called for 2 QB sneaks in a row into the endzone by Romo, particularly when the AFC's defense sniffed the first QB sneak out right away. I thought it was ridiculous.

LittleRed212

Reaction score
sago1;1373461 said:
BTW: Cansomebody explain to me Payton's playcalling in the Pro Bowl that called for 2 QB sneaks in a row into the endzone by Romo, particularly when the AFC's defense sniffed the first QB sneak out right away. I thought it was ridiculous.

Yeah, that was beyond idiotic. :mad:

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99;1373308 said:
Uh, it was the Pro Bowl.

Booing at the Pro Bowl???

I dunno...I can't get that excited about this game.

It would be like booing a microwave oven. Or getting excited about taking the garbage out.
:lmao2: quote of the day Juke

TEK2000

Reaction score
The booing during the ProBowl reminded of a Cowboys game this past season.

IN THE FIRST QUARTER:
1 play Romo throws the ball at TO's feet and TO doesn't make the catch. A loud roar of BOO's come from the crowd.

The very next play Romo hits TO for a long gain the crowd is cheering like crazy.

My how people change their minds quickly.

maninabox

Reaction score
Romo was getting booed!!! I saw Bledsoe in the stands with a bullhorn rasing hell.

HappySpermWhale

Reaction score
A lot of Cowboy fans I've talked too that were in attendance at home games in december have told Romo was getting booed viciously for his poor play - particularly in the saints/eagles/lions games. - some fans were beyond the point of annoyed with his mediorce play.

TEK2000

Reaction score
HappySpermWhale;1374015 said:
A lot of Cowboy fans I've talked too that were in attendance at home games in december have told Romo was getting booed viciously for his poor play - particularly in the saints/eagles/lions games. - some fans were beyond the point of annoyed with his mediorce play.

They must have been booing at a subsonic frequency.........

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
HappySpermWhale;1374015 said:

I believe it because i've heard some of those same idiots boo Troy Aikman before.

TEK2000

Reaction score
Maybe they were still booing the defense when the offense was on the field.

Little Jr

Reaction score
CATCH17;1373212 said:
As soon as they ran that play I got angry as well and wanted to Boo.

The AFC was just taking shot after shot downfield.

After they tried to run that pass in the flats to Alge Crumpler I about started booing too and then I heard a lot of boo's coming from the stands.

Im not sure if Romo was getting boo'd or if the fans were boo'ing at the absolutely dull playcalling Sean Payton had put together..

What do you guys think?

I think it was the playcalling. A pro bowl crowd does not want to see the kind of play calling Payton was calling.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Little Jr;1374069 said:
I think it the playcalling. A pro bowl crowd does not want to see the kind of play calling Payton was calling.

All I know is my initial thought when I saw the playcall after the few before that was "what the heck are they doing."

Then Fans boo, announcers say they are booing Romo, fans take off with it.

All Cowboy homerism aside I wanted to boo and it had nothing to do with the execution of the play but the play itself.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1373302 said:
IMO it was the playcall that got booed. The crowd doesn't care who threw the dang ball. The playcall was weak and the execution was weaker.
:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2:

Little Jr

Reaction score
CATCH17;1374075 said:
All I know is my initial thought when I saw the playcall after the few before that was "what the heck are they doing."

Then Fans boo, announcers say they are booing Romo, fans take off with it.

All Cowboy homerism aside I wanted to boo and it had nothing to do with the execution of the play but the play itself.

I agree. I was watching the game with my dad and when they said they were booing Romo, I told him they were booing the play calling not Romo. It's a probowl. People want to see big plays not 1 yd completions to TE's.

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
Little Jr;1374134 said:
I agree. I was watching the game with my dad and when they said they were booing Romo, I told him they were booing the play calling not Romo. It's a probowl. People want to see big plays not 1 yd completions to TE's.

Romo's inflated passer rating came via 1 yd passes. Dont knock what got him there.