Did Santa Bring You Guys Any Cowboy Stuff?

Reaction score
Santa brought me a T.O. jersey and a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader calander! Now, from what I hear that Santa has another present that he is going to give ALL Cowboy Fans, A Huge Win Over The Eagles!!! Merry Christmas!

Daudr

Reaction score
I got a nice, big 32oz Cowboys mug - perfect for holding my water during my 12+ hr shifts at work.

Reaction score
Daudr;2523694 said:
I got a nice, big 32oz Cowboys mug - perfect for holding my water during my 12+ hr shifts at work.

Just make sure there is some beer in there after your shift and during the Cowboys game.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2523688 said:
Santa brought me a T.O. jersey and a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader calander! Now, from what I hear that Santa has another present that he is going to give ALL Cowboy Fans, A Huge Win Over The Eagles!!! Merry Christmas!

If only the Cowboys came through like my boy Santa! I got:

• Ware, Romo and Barber McFarlanes
  • America's Game DVD collection
  • Ware and Witten jerseys
and a couple of months ago got a paver for my 5 year anniversary!

I'll be 37 in a couple of weeks, but I still get excited over all this stuff like a kid!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Well I can add in a birthday 5 days ago, too, and still got nothing yet so far. Though, my girl did say she ordered something from the Cowboy shop "Fairwell to Texas Stadium" related for my birthday that has still yet to come in. But she only ordered that Monday after realizing the last game there and my birthday coincided.

And then I guess we'll see what today holds.. Though not holding my breath having to deal with these blasted Packer fans as family members.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Dcz84

Reaction score
3 sweet hoodies from the pro shop
Super Bowl wool jacket
Cowboys star watch

I'll trade it all and then some for a win on Sunday though.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score

Sorry you had such a bad Christmas

;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Two t-shirts, some lounge pants, and a sign that says Cowboys parking only. That is going in my office above my chair.

fweegy

Reaction score
Santa took care of me last August when I was one of the first people to buy a set of chairs from the stadium. They will be shipped to my new house in Vegas. Man oh man, was the wife thrilled with me when I announced I had bought furniture for our new house. My only saving grace was that she had spent 3 grand on furniture the week before so my measely 700 bucks was chump change. I also bought myself a paver so I did well this X-Mas. I made sure of it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
did you say "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" to whoever gave it to you?:laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rampage;2523730 said:
did you say "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" to whoever gave it to you?:laugh2:

As a tribute to TO he probably dropped it when he opened the box. :laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2523732 said:
As a tribute to TO he probably dropped it when he opened the box. :laugh2:
:laugh2: Merry Christmas Yeager! YEAGERBOMB!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Yes he did!!

1. Dallas Cowboys Reebok Conflict Hoodie
2. Dallas Cowboys ice cup (the one where you put in the freezer and it acts like ice)
3. Dallas Cowboys complete history DVD

jakester

Reaction score
i got an autographed picture of witten -the play were he gets his helmet ripped off -its awsome

catskillthunder

Reaction score
My wife got me and my son a trip to see the game vs the Giants a couple weeks ago. That was probably the best gift Ive ever gotten in my entire life. Im not a cryer by any means, but when she showed me the tickets for the game and said Merry Christmas, my eyes welled up like never before. She knew it was one of my life long goals to see our Boys' play in Texas Stadium. Thanks to her I can cross out one of my "to do before I die" off my list.

Collectively my wife and I got my son:

iLove Me Some Me T-shirt
iLove Me Some Cowboys T-Shirt
iCompete TO Win T-Shirt

Terrell Owens Authentic Thanksgiving Jersey
Felix Jones Authentic Home Jersey

(yea, he loves TO)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I got a book called "100 things Cowboys fans should know and do before they die"