Did Santa Bring You Guys Any Cowboy Stuff?

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Cheerleader Calendar, Tree Decoration and A DVD on the History of The Dallas Cowboys.
And anyone says there's no Santa????????:moon:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
0002708456959_500X500.jpg

I swear I bought this Barbie for my niece and not myself.

bags

Reaction score
Santa brought me an authentic cowboys helmet. I've always wanted one of those!

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
I got a Dallas cowboys watch
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
47898892-100x100-0-0_.jpg
a Dallas cowboys winter hat and a huge Emmitt Smith signed poster and a set of Dallas cowboys pens. It was awesome.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
  • T.O., Ware, and Romo McFarlane
  • Big, man-sized Cowboy mug
  • And a Texas Stadium comemorative towel. (I guess it's Dallas' version of the terrible towel)
I bought my wife a
  • T.O. jersey
  • Tashard Choice autographed rookie card
  • Tashard Choice 8x10 autograph (he's holding a golden sledgehammer)
The sory is my wife watched the combine with me. Tashard was her favorite player at the combine. She thought he ran well and had a great personality. Low and behold Dallas drafted him and we were ecstatic. I must say I'm pretty impressed with her eye for football talent. I didn't know anything about him.

All in all Santa was good!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
not this year for me but my ten year old brother scored a nice little romo jersey

EndGame

Reaction score
The wife and I didn't exchange presents this year, but the kids got me a Cowboys Christmas tree ornament and a Cowboys flag for the front porch. The flag replaces the Christmas flag tomorrow!

f0urtrackmind

Reaction score
nothing that i could unwrap. but the wife did promise to get me the marion barber mcfarlane figure when it comes out.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
I wanted Kate Beckensale wearing a Cowboys jersey ONLY, but all I got was a Cowboys jersey.....:(

landryscorner

Reaction score
I got a TO jersey, A cowboys Frozen Cooler Mug, cowboys sweater, and cowboys Cap :) from my wife and friends.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
My daughter went online and built me a Cowboys Teddy Beat at "Build-a-Bear"

Very nice... let me tell you... not like one of those cheap made teddy bears you see in the stores.

:)

So0fly33

Reaction score
I got a full comforter with all the sheets and pillow cases to go with it!!! Go Cowboys!!!!

hendog

Reaction score
I got a Cowboys hat. Last year I got a blue Romo Jersey and a Ware Pro Bowl Jersey.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
a Cowboys beanie, keychain and one of those pilsner glasses you put in the freezer that keeps your drink ice cold w/o the ice :)

the beanie was the best ;-)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Well, I haven't gotten the replica yet, but my wife did allow me to order a Cowboys paver for the new stadium on Christmas Eve.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
My wife gave me a Cowboys pink "one-z" to put on my daughter at the hospital when she is born in 3 months.

I am trying to start her off right!