Twitter: Did Stephen Set the Bar?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
get on the party bus with young women, who are not your wives and drive south

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And now he’s setting bar for parroting same crap

"we feel like we can deliver"...…………….that kinda sounds like Little Stevie is guaranteeing a win against the Rams:omg:

Ticket sales must be sluggish for Jr. to be working the crowd like this, promising them a good game if they come out to the stadium.

Hey Little Stevie, if I come out to the stadium and the team doesn't deliver, as you say they will, do I get my money back???:laugh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
get on the party bus with young women, who are not your wives and drive south

Tell Little Stevie that if he throws in some lap dances by the DCC on the party bus, old Beast might come out to the stadium and watch his team get prison raped by the Rams.;)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I rather lose out than make the NFCCG and get blown out by either 9ers or Aints

Best thing would for somehow the Eagles to win the division and new miss the playoffs. Probably get a pick in the middle of the first round.

MikeT22

Reaction score
The only reason I have any hope with Stephen is I don't think he shares Jerry's ego when it comes to coaches. Ever since the Jimmy situation Jerry has been hellbent on having control and not being overshadowed by the HC. I may be wrong but I think Stephen would try to hire a good HC and give him the proper power/authority.