Did the Cowboys strike gold in free agency

rambo2

Reaction score
Eric Fisher gave up 7 sacks in Indy last year. He may be better with another year to heal. But no one is beating on his door.

Sign Ndamukong Suh and only if Fisher is totally healthy and way better than last year. We do not need both Fisher and Tryon Smith to miss games.
Eric Fisher is ten times better than Ball. The Cowboys are loaded at defensive tackle. They have no need or interest in Suh.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m not the guy making ridiculous claims about “the Zone being this or being that”. That’s YOU.

Again, if you don’t like it.

theres-the-door-get-out.gif
I fully stand behind my opinion that if you look at the top front page threads most are all negative

so sorry for stating how i see it.

it is what it is and you are taking it personally trying to goad me into getting benched. maybe later:muttley:

..good job from an alleged leader here ,

one who carry's the name yielding all the power and yet the front page is supposed to be ALL Cowboys related yet it spun out of control to allowing whatever, most all rumor based, anti cowboy rhetoric and propping up our most hated rivals.:popcorn:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I fully stand behind my opinion that if you look at the top front page threads most are all negative

so sorry for stating how i see it.

‘How you see it’ is a false narrative. You’re wrong. And your broad brush attempts at painting this forum as negative are wrong too.

it is what it is and you are taking it personally trying to goad me into getting benched. maybe later:muttley:

..good job from an alleged leader here ,

How about instead of trying to project your flaws on me and playing victim, you take a few seconds for self reflection and reread your own posts?

one who carry's the name yielding all the power and yet the front page is supposed to be ALL Cowboys related yet it spun out of control to allowing whatever, most all rumor based, anti cowboy rhetoric and propping up our most hated rivals.:popcorn:

I’ll repeat it again, if you have a problem, that problem is yours and yours alone. Rivals don’t have to be “hated”. Check yourself instead of blaming everyone else.

blueblood70

Reaction score
‘How you see it’ is a false narrative. You’re wrong. And your broad brush attempts at painting this forum as negative are wrong too.

How about instead of trying to project your flaws on me and playing victim, you take a few seconds for self reflection and reread your own posts?

I’ll repeat it again, if you have a problem, that problem is yours and yours alone. Rivals don’t have to be “hated”. Check yourself instead of blaming everyone else.
Nah not playing into your evil pan still stand 100% behind my original statant you took offense too..