Did the Cowboys try to Trade Smith?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this any way for the Joneses to treat a business partner?

One good thing about the Joneses operating Booger's Big Top, they don't have to hire clowns.

Other teams weren't the only ones taking a look at his film, his own DC was and quickly surmised this is not my Bobby Wagner. And it could be fact that Parsons was at the top of their board, at least Quinn's board.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i just hope they dont give him reps just because of the contract,let the best LBs get playing time/

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
If plan A didn’t work. Trade. There’s always plan B. June 1st cut.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I thought it was going to be Tyron at first and was about to riot.

Jaylon? Meh.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Smith is that homely girl your friend fixed you up with so that you would have a date...thus you can't get out of it. lol...YOU ARE STUCK WITH HER FOR THAT NIGHT. That is where we are with Jaylon.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I can't see any team getting involved with taking Smith's contract and sending draft stock over to the Cowboys to get it done. This will be Jaylon's last season in Dallas. I don't see room for him on the roster with that contract.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smith is that homely girl your friend fixed you up with so that you would have a date...thus you can't get out of it. lol...YOU ARE STUCK WITH HER FOR THAT NIGHT. That is where we are with Jaylon.
With that salary? Yep.

The real question is will playing time for him be determined by that or the DC and LBC? Booger did pick up 2 more LB's in this draft and a hybrid one in FA. And that player was one of Quinn's.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This really should should be egg on every blowhard that has argued Jaylon was being unfairly criticized and that he was actually ballin’ based on tackle numbers.

His play has declined since 2019 (not just last year as is conveniently claimed).