News: Did The Dallas Cowboys Improve At Safety In 2017?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Didn't this guy do more in our final game last year than all our safties combined? Still don't know how Rodgers held onto that ball.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
doesnt tapes show he actually had AP stacked up.......

Megatron ate up Carr & Heath that day..............saw no adjustments, at some point you force them to run the ball with a crowded secondary.........

Darrel Green sucked too, ever see the tape of Irvin destroying him game after game.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Maybe not week 1 but at some point this season the improvement at safety will be seen by all.

Church has always been overrated and Wilcox wasn't working out. Heath is the man!

Just need the young guys to get a few snaps and learn the pro game.

As a tackler no.

lostar2009

Reaction score
doesnt tapes show he actually had AP stacked up.......

Megatron ate up Carr & Heath that day..............saw no adjustments, at some point you force them to run the ball with a crowded secondary.........

That was a bad game. I could understand Health getting ate up but Carr? Smh.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Heath is going to surprise. He knows how to get to where the ball is going to be. When i get on my pc i am going to post splash plays from Heath. He has the tape out there. He just needs to start. Remember this post when the 2017 season kicks off.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Church & Wilcox had some serious deficiencies in their game and Heath couldn't beat them out. This is another case of Fanboy hopes and dreams. Heath is a liability, safety remains a need.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Yep. Heath just turned 26. He can force turnovers, and he has speed. He would have had the clutch INT, his second of the game, to win the game against the Packers. He'd be a legend if it wasn't for a hold. I think he's finally coming into his own.

Jones 3rd year, second full season at safety.

I also think the rest of the defense will help them moreso than last year. Jaylon in the middle of the field, where we've been unathletic, would be huge. More speed at CB, and I think our pass rush will, at least, be better than last year.

My fun prediction - If Heath is the full-time starter he'll have 5 picks, minimum.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Just one phase of the game. Overall, he won't be missed.

That's the main phase for a ss. Heath better put up better stats than Church, or he too will 'not be missed' when fans call for someone on the bench to replace him.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The guy wasn't even a starter and he pops up making splash plays like INTs and fumble recoveries. I want to see him start and we can go from there and judge whether or not he is good enough.

Reaction score
When he was in there last season, I liked what I saw from Kavon Frazier. I remember too many times when Anthony Brown was burned deep, Byron was trailing badly. Whether he took bad angles to the ball, or he doesn't have the instincts necessary, but I was not happy with his play last year. Jones has to step up in his third season as the leader of that secondary now. Whether X. Woods is any good or not is anyone's guess.