Did the Giants pull a "No mas, No mas" last week

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Its kind of odd that Manning seemed to be ok in 4th quarter.. but never came back in? Initially Manning was gonna be out for a month... then it changed.

Now I see Kiwanuka is back... yet he was supposed to be out for 3-4 weeks.

I think they built up their injuries knowing they would play this week except they would like "troopers" for gutting it out.

My question is: Yes we were bad on defense, saw some good stuff here and there... WERE WE TOO PHYSICAL for Giants to take? Did Manning fear another big hit from Spencer? Was Kiwi getting busted up?

Maybe the defense was roughing them up and they couldnt/wouldnt make it through the game.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I was curious how Eli could throw a TD pass...then had to come out.

cleverusername

Reaction score
YoMick;1646883 said:
Its kind of odd that Manning seemed to be ok in 4th quarter.. but never came back in? Initially Manning was gonna be out for a month... then it changed.

Now I see Kiwanuka is back... yet he was supposed to be out for 3-4 weeks.

I think they built up their injuries knowing they would play this week except they would like "troopers" for gutting it out.

My question is: Yes we were bad on defense, saw some good stuff here and there... WERE WE TOO PHYSICAL for Giants to take? Did Manning fear another big hit from Spencer? Was Kiwi getting busted up?

Maybe the defense was roughing them up and they couldnt/wouldnt make it through the game.

What a silly question. The answer is obviously yes . Anthony Spencer is quickly building fear around the NFL...and for good reason.

When he puts on that silver helmet, he becomes ... "The Hitman".

39548.jpg

There are some things about Anthony, you might not know.

The book "Wost Case Scenario," discusses ways to run from many different deadly animals. The page entitled "Running from Anthony "The Hitman" Spencer" simply says "Good luck."

On a high school math test, Anthony " The Hitman" Spencer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because "The Hitman" solves all his problems with Violence.

You are what you eat. That is why Anthony "The Hitman" Spencer's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of NFL Quarterbacks.

There are only four horsemen of the apocalypse, because Anthony "The Hitman" Spencer ... is going to walk.

juck

Reaction score
Eli is a hero now.god.makes me sick.Go packers!!!

Bizwah

Reaction score
Interesting thought.

There's a possibility that they called it quits because they knew they wouldn't win.....and, having all those "injuries" would give them an out.

But I don't think that's what happened.

I think we're so used to having our guys get injured, having them get listed as "day to day", then having them sit out the season. When we see guys that are hurt make a comeback before they're supposed to confuses us.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bizwah;1647083 said:
Interesting thought.

There's a possibility that they called it quits because they knew they wouldn't win.....and, having all those "injuries" would give them an out.

But I don't think that's what happened.

I think we're so used to having our guys get injured, having them get listed as "day to day", then having them sit out the season. When we see guys that are hurt make a comeback before they're supposed to confuses us.

I hear ya... but Eli, Osi and Kiwi were gonna be out for 3-4 weeks... then.... all was well..

I am not saying it definitely happened... but seems weird