Did the KC/Philly outcome someone damper your excitement for today?

Mannix

Reaction score
EDIT: Meant to type "somewhat" in the thread title....maybe a mod can fix it for me

It sure did for me...was really looking forward to closing the gap to one (1) game today and then pulling even in two (2) weeks. The entire last two (2) months of games for us could really end up being very anti-climatic with even one more slip up. I guess we need to just keep rooting for Detroit to get the #1 seed, but now they are back to looking very beatable again. That @*^$&*! Arizona game was just inexcusable!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm excited...it's just that NOTHING seems to really be on the line. Maybe I'll get excited if we see more of Jalen Brooks.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well beating the Commies is always nice no matter what the standings say. Other than that I'm rather looking forward to the Eagles game.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Not really. I don’t have much hope in anything but a wild card, and winning two road games against SF and Philly seems impossible. But I’m still excited for Cowboys football every week.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nope, I think ppl get too caught up in seeding oppose to having your team being damn near unbeatable in January.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
You Kiddin'?! Thanksgiving, Cowboys, Turkey, CeeDee, Mashed Taters, Micah, Sweet Potatos, Fergy, Stuffing, Tank, Pumpkin Pie, Pollard, Pecan Pie, Turpin, Romo and Dak and hoping for an extra helping of DaRun One To The House Bland Pick 6!

Go Cowboys!!! :flagwave:

Ken

Reaction score
nope. Not sure why anyone thinks anything is settled.

coult44

Reaction score
EDIT: Meant to type "somewhat" in the thread title....maybe a mod can fix it for me

It sure did for me...was really looking forward to closing the gap to one (1) game today and then pulling even in two (2) weeks. The entire last two (2) months of games for us could really end up being very anti-climatic with even one more slip up. I guess we need to just keep rooting for Detroit to get the #1 seed, but now they are back to looking very beatable again. That @*^$&*! Arizona game was just inexcusable!!!
So we want to go all the way, but we don’t want to play SF or Philly? The logic around here is crazy:

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Nope, Dallas is going to Dallas it it up this year and only the people who are shocked the sun comes out every day will be shocked. the rest of us will say "no kidding" and go about the day.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Why would that dampen my enthusiasm for watching my team play? Looking forward to seeing us whip some commode *** today.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

No. The 49er game did that.

SackMaster

Reaction score
No.

Until the Cowboys are officially eliminated or hosting the Lombardi, I'm excited every year.
:thumbup: