Did the KC/Philly outcome someone damper your excitement for today?

Mannix

Reaction score
Ok, I'm getting excited now. But why couldn't we have worn our normal uniforms today? Sigh...

deerhunter11

Reaction score
No Dallas just needs to focus on themselves, and win as many games as they can. Simple as that.I would like to see Bland pick 6 it again my friends.On Thanksgiving.

Motorola

Reaction score
EDIT: Meant to type "somewhat" in the thread title....maybe a mod can fix it for me

It sure did for me...was really looking forward to closing the gap to one (1) game today and then pulling even in two (2) weeks. The entire last two (2) months of games for us could really end up being very anti-climatic with even one more slip up. I guess we need to just keep rooting for Detroit to get the #1 seed, but now they are back to looking very beatable again. That @*^$&*! Arizona game was just inexcusable!!!
NO.
Cowboys home game on Thanksgiving = annual NFL tradition.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
EDIT: Meant to type "somewhat" in the thread title....maybe a mod can fix it for me

It sure did for me...was really looking forward to closing the gap to one (1) game today and then pulling even in two (2) weeks. The entire last two (2) months of games for us could really end up being very anti-climatic with even one more slip up. I guess we need to just keep rooting for Detroit to get the #1 seed, but now they are back to looking very beatable again. That @*^$&*! Arizona game was just inexcusable!!!
No. no other game affects how excited i am for a Cowboys game