Did the layoff hurt us?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1903145 said:
Blaming Owens...WOW.

There are many to blame before Owens.
i'm not blaming owens. he said we shoulda gotten the ball in his hands more and i saw him give up on 2 passes

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1903159 said:
Are you talking about the deep ball on the left side that was tipped, thus altering the trajectory of the ball? Or the ball that Romo threw high and behind TO when he was on the slant?
i'm not talking about the one in bold cause that was all tony. the other one you mentioned he shoulda went for the ball. he wanted the ball to come to him and bodycatch it. use your hands and go get it like a randy moss would. the second was a prayer thrown by romo into the endzone with a lot of giant defenders around. but owens didn't even try to go get it. i know you probably feel you have to defend him since he cried:rolleyes: but be realistic

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1903159 said:
Are you talking about the deep ball on the left side that was tipped, thus altering the trajectory of the ball? Or the ball that Romo threw high and behind TO when he was on the slant?

Yes but didn't he give up on that ball...I mean if he had contorted his body like a yoga master he could have had it.