Did the Markus Paul death hurt us?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope! Cowboys should have been 4-1 to start the season under Dak IF OUR DEFENSE HAD EVER SHOWED UP TO PLAY.

FACT!

There you go....making up fantasy yet again. The record we have are "facts". No amount of what-ifs or imagination changes it.

In your crusade...you've made up another fantasy...that I would blame Dak....so you can make more (phony) dak hate accusations.

EST_1986

Reaction score
There was no such thing as garbage time offense stats. That's a lie. Video proves as much.

This team's losses when Dak was starting was because of our defense...period.

ok were the champs because we have off the charts stats, except when it came to actually putting up the ole W stat but yardage champs 2020!!!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
more than any of us believed?

I wonder.

Last week was such a blur.

And to that Dallas missed a day in preparation on a 4 day week.

I am not looking for excuses but It seems that expecting our team as injured as it is and leadership in short supply..

To have expected more might be a bit indulgent on us to slam them for a game they held together with spit and glue all the way until 8 minutes to play then lost their focus and slid to a blowout?

We as fans seem to hold ourselves to unattainable lofty expectations as far as this team.

I hope that I am right and that after 10 days off they comeback and beat the Ravens and if Philly loses to Seattle Monday..

We are right back in the chase depending on what Washington does.

This is really the strangest journey with this team I have ever seen..

And I have seen or attended every game since summer 1965 at the Salesmanship Club Game in August vs the GB Packers.

That is a lot of football boys.

Seen it all.

What do you guys think?

Over to you.

Go Cowboys.

:starspin::starspin:

Has anyone dared ask why this team is so injury-prone and was Paul's system to blame?