Did the NFC East just get a little tougher?

silver

Reaction score
I have more respect for Eli and the Giants to turn it around than I am afraid of the Commanders. Coughlin might just scrap the West Coast offense and go back to his old offense and they could rally. I agree with several here about Cousins and the Commanders. He's average at best. The Eagles of course are the team to beat. And we are a mediocre team who might sneak into the playoffs if we continue to comit to the running game to ease the presure on ailing Romo and a subpar D. If we the team can hold on until reinforcements come in the second half of the season we might be able to make a run.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes
I think with the way they were playing, the Commanders are better off with Cousins. He's much more like Dalton--who their new coordinator was used to working with in Cincy. It's a better scheme fit.
It's like they were saying at halftime; they ran a Hall of Fame coach out of town because of RG3 when all they had to do was play Cousins. lol

Hoping Philly loses to Indy tonight. :igglestrophy:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Split with Giants
Lose to Commanders - both games
Lose to eagles - both games

My preseason prediction. I see nothing which tells me different thus far.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm not buying into the Eagles being a great team or even the the team to beat in the NFCE. They have a lot of holes on their defense and Foles has not proved he is not a 1 hit wonder. He was not very good in preseason and stunk last week.