Did the offense improve from Kellen Moore?

MajesticRey

Reaction score
They all failed but you’re a groupie for 4 so you don’t see that. Heck if they both failed the constant is 4 but super fans never seem to see that.
Ok, buddy. I’ve never defended Dak in this thread or made excuses for him. If the constant is Dak then there’s no point in arguing about whether Moore’s or Mike’s offense is better because both would be doomed to fail with Dak at the helm.

Do you follow now? Yes? Ok great!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Kellen Moore was fired from the chargers for a reason. Good OCs aren't on their 3rd team in 3 years. Sorry he sucks stop defending bad coaches.
The new head coach wanted to choose his own staff. Not unusual. The Chargers informed him immediately after hiring Harbaugh. Moore was unemployed less than 48 hours. He was hired by a team that won twice as many games as the Chargers. Jerry hires and defends “bad coaches”. Get with the program.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ok, buddy. I’ve never defended Dak in this thread or made excuses for him. If the constant is Dak then there’s no point in arguing about whether Moore’s or Mike’s offense is better because both would be doomed to fail with Dak at the helm.

Do you follow now? Yes? Ok great!
You just want to chat don’t you? You’re a Dak supporter using different logic to do so. Sad you’re too ashamed to admit what you’re doing. Just move along

MajesticRey

Reaction score
You just want to chat don’t you? You’re a Dak supporter using different logic to do so. Sad you’re too ashamed to admit what you’re doing. Just move along
Funny, I never brought up Dak myself. Dak bashers are equally as bad as Dak fanboys, can never let a thread develop without dragging him into it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Funny, I never brought up Dak myself. Dak bashers are equally as bad as Dak fanboys, can never let a thread develop without dragging him into it.
Well I wouldn’t know about being a Dak basher in a thread that don’t have relevance to him so gotta find someone else with that strawman sir.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Well I wouldn’t know about being a Dak basher in a thread that don’t have relevance to him so gotta find someone else with that strawman sir.
The replies to my first comment brought Dak into it, so no strawman from me.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Cowboys got roasted in the playoffs just like under Kellen's watch.

Everything else is just talk to pass the time.
Right. The offense sucked when it mattered, whether you favor Moore or McCarthy. Neither showed the ability to elevate the offense vs. the better teams/defenses.