Did the Refs Rob the Commanders of a Gutsy Road Win?

Who cares. Game is over, we won..those of you that are making excuses for us winning and are pissed off that we won.........
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
What goes around normally comes around. You would think most fans would want to see a fairly officiated game, regardless of the outcome, but some fans will take a win any way they can get it. That’s how inferior coaches and players celebrate victories. It’s pathetic, I’m sure you know the feeling and embrace it.

As soon as we get screwed on a call that effects the outcome of the game we lose, you’ll probably be the first one crying your rio grande tears, telling us “war” stories about high school football and officiating. :laugh:
 
I know what a catch is. After explaining it to you all over the years, you know what a catch is. Apparently, this ref crew (and replay crew) don’t know what a catch is. Was the fix in here? This play changed the whole complexion of the game. Dak, who was looking pretty shaky, seemed to settle in once he knew the game was in the bag (wink, wink). I mean, congrats to him on the All-Time Cowboys TD record but will he be able to sleep tonight knowing how he got it? Probably. He has a Sleep Number bed afterall.

Here’s the video. Look at the assuredness of the Commanders fan here, only to be disappointed moments later and watch his innocence go down the drain along with the Commanders' chances. I’m sure he doesn’t believe in anything anymore after this highway robbery.


The ball absolutely moves when he hits the ground and he doesn’t completely gain control until he is clearly out. It was the right call.
 
What goes around normally comes around. You would think most fans would want to see a fairly officiated game, regardless of the outcome, but some fans will take a win any way they can get it. That’s how inferior coaches and players celebrate victories. It’s pathetic, I’m sure you know the feeling and embrace it.

As soon as we get screwed on a call that effects the outcome of the game we lose, you’ll probably be the first one crying your rio grande tears, telling us “war” stories about high school football and officiating. :laugh:
Nah, I don't cry about officiating, part of the game. Just like idiot fans that never wore a jock strap. Now go back to your mundane existence and earn that paycheck. BTW, thanks for reading my posts about my career. Better to be a has been than a never was.
 
There's something wrong w/ y'all. Ball was all over the place, he lost control of it. Blatantly obvious.

Why does the initial vid in this thread stop the vid before the bobble? Disingenuous.
 
I know what a catch is. After explaining it to you all over the years, you know what a catch is. Apparently, this ref crew (and replay crew) don’t know what a catch is. Was the fix in here? This play changed the whole complexion of the game. Dak, who was looking pretty shaky, seemed to settle in once he knew the game was in the bag (wink, wink). I mean, congrats to him on the All-Time Cowboys TD record but will he be able to sleep tonight knowing how he got it? Probably. He has a Sleep Number bed afterall.

Here’s the video. Look at the assuredness of the Commanders fan here, only to be disappointed moments later and watch his innocence go down the drain along with the Commanders' chances. I’m sure he doesn’t believe in anything anymore after this highway robbery.


He didn’t maintain control of the ball. Watch the replay. Ball was moving when he hit the ground.
 
We robbed them. Refs didn't do anything to change the outcome. That said, refs were hot trash all day long. Had Daniels not gotten injured, this game would have been near the 40-burger range as I predicted during the week. But we would have won. Daniels was carving us running and passing. White was starting to hurt us on the ground too. But I am encourage by the effort and physicality I saw in this game. Much better coverage. We still aren't covering the runner in the flat though. Only chance we have of winning in Rio against Bmore is to get up on them early and out pace them. Henry might have 4 tds, Same with Lamar. We might need 51 points to win. CP better coach the daylights out of these boys prepping this week.
 
Nah, I don't cry about officiating, part of the game. Just like idiot fans that never wore a jock strap. Now go back to your mundane existence and earn that paycheck. BTW, thanks for reading my posts about my career. Better to be a has been than a never was.
Lol, you’re a legend in your own mind but a joke to most of us. You do you know what the song “Glory Days” is about? That’s you, get over yourself.

You could use a lesson in humility but you try to keep yourself relevant by constantly using your own image as an avatar and referencing your past as if it still matters. It’s actually sad and pathetic.

"Don't think less of yourself, just think of yourself less."
 
If you think that Dez caught it, Scary Terry's touchdown catch was more solid than that. Washington got jobbed.
 
Always amazes me that so many adults seem to only care about who benefits. I can understand it from young fans.
Like I said, I’d rather lose and see a consistent, fairly officiated game. If we lost due to crappy officiating I would probably make a comment or two about it, like I did here, and move on. It doesn’t matter who is playing, I just hate seeing a game decided by horrendous subjective officiating.

It’s partly due to these geriatric officials and mainly due to the NFL. The players can hardly play the game without there being some kind of penalty and then it comes down to the refs deciding whether to call it or not. It just makes watching games less fun for me personally.

I’ll call a spade a spade whether it benefits the Cowboys or not, most fans won’t. I want to see the best team win, or at least a fair competition. What we saw last week and this week was far from good or equal officiating. I’m not a conspiracy theorist YET but these past 2 games do make me wonder if the NFL really does want the Cowboys to go as far as the Super Bowl (without making it obvious, which they’re failing at) due to the ratings and revenue it would bring in.
 
Like I said, I’d rather lose and see a consistent, fairly officiated game. If we lost due to crappy officiating I would probably make a comment or two about it, like I did here, and move on. It doesn’t matter who is playing, I just hate seeing a game decided by horrendous subjective officiating.

It’s partly due to these geriatric officials and mainly due to the NFL. The players can hardly play the game without there being some kind of penalty and then it comes down to the refs deciding whether to call it or not. It just makes watching games less fun for me personally.

I’ll call a spade a spade whether it benefits the Cowboys or not, most fans won’t. I want to see the best team win, or at least a fair competition. What we saw last week and this week was far from good or equal officiating. I’m not a conspiracy theorist YET but these past 2 games do make me wonder if the NFL really does want the Cowboys to go as far as the Super Bowl (without making it obvious, which they’re failing at) due to the ratings and revenue it would bring in.
There's simply no doubt in my mind that the refs manipulate. It's no accident that there are more late game comebacks than ever. It's no accident that a team who marches down the field twice and goes up by 2 scores suddenly starts committing penalties. Guys I watch football w/ used to make fun of me, but then the evidence started piling up where it was just too blatant.

And that's why the reffing is so bad. Think about it, the refs not only have to call what they see, they have to keep in minds at all times that the fans want exciting endings and exciting endings bring in a ton more dough than running out clock.
 
The ball absolutely moves when he hits the ground
Ya'll do realize that almost every ball moves when the player hits the ground? Especially ones like this where the player is landing on the elbow & side of the body where the ball is at.

Looked like he had firm control when knee\shin came down. After that he is only required to maintain "control".
 
Dak, who was looking pretty shaky, seemed to settle in once he knew the game was in the bag
Dak was looking shaky? Are you saying the Cowboys must score TDs on every possesion for you to feel as if Dak is playing well?
 
Lol, you’re a legend in your own mind but a joke to most of us. You do you know what the song “Glory Days” is about? That’s you, get over yourself.

You could use a lesson in humility but you try to keep yourself relevant by constantly using your own image as an avatar and referencing your past as if it still matters. It’s actually sad and pathetic.

"Don't think less of yourself, just think of yourself less."
It matters to the people I coached and hired. Also to people with a clue about the sport, other than clicking a channel. Now, put the phone down before your boss fires your azz. Get back to work!!
And again, thanks for reading my posts....don't be jelly....just keep on reading them

.
 
The whole catch / No catch rule is shaky!
catch rule, PI, roughing the passer, unnecessary roughness. whether they are clearly written or not, the big ones are clearly called "subjectively". two most obvious reasons for that are A) ability to influence outcomes B) keep conversations like this one going so the fans & media have more to talk about.

any sport that "wanted" rules to be written & enforced clearer, could.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,155
Messages
14,670,143
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top