Did Tony Romo cry after the game?

superpunk

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1840536 said:
Someone posted that he cried and I wasn't sure if it was true or not.

No. There was one angle he was standing at where the light reflected off the sweat on his cheekbones (which are adorable, BTW), and if you wanted to think he was crying, I suppose you could have. Cancer has yet to be cured yet, so I am inclined to doubt it.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Somewhere out in California, former Eagles coach Dick Vermeil certainly shed a tear or two for his old team.

silver

Reaction score
superpunk;1840544 said:
No. There was one angle he was standing at where the light reflected off the sweat on his cheekbones (which are adorable, BTW), and if you wanted to think he was crying, I suppose you could have. Cancer has yet to be cured yet, so I am inclined to doubt it.

that would be chuck norris.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There was a shot of something on his right cheek. To definitively say it was tears is a reach.

There was also a shot when they did a close up of his thumb where there was blood near the knuckle of his pinky finger on the same hand. Whatever happened caused some issues.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
kycowboyfan;1840549 said:
only if he lost a bet with jessica for a little "sumptin sumptin"

Jokingly of course: Jessica probably told him, "Tony if you guys win this game, Ill let you hit it from behind"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not at the post game conference. He clearly was unhappy and shouldered the blame for the bad outing

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hostile;1840554 said:
There was a shot of something on his right cheek. To definitively say it was tears is a reach.

There was also a shot when they did a close up of his thumb where there was blood near the knuckle of his pinky finger on the same hand. Whatever happened caused some issues.

Coolies.

I must have missed that when going over the video.

joseephuss

Reaction score
In that shot it looked as if it wasn't just on one cheek. It looked like his whole face was wet. I just figured the shot came after he poured water over his head and face since I have seen him do that in every game he has played.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

No tears from Beast, just need a new remote and some plaster of paris to fix that little hole in the sheetrock.:mad:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He put his head down in his hands after the Eagles rookie TE caught that big 3rd down pass near the end. Couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I am going to re-look at the video when I get home.

I could understand if he was really upset, but crying, that is a bit much.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1840546 said:
He should be crying! He got beat by one of the worst teams in the nfl.

why don't you go misunderstand someone then argue about things they never said as usual?