Did Tony Romo cry after the game?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I dunno, but he looked pretty bad after the game. Even if he hadn't been crying, he looked really upset and down.

Those are the times I wish he'd buck up a little and look more angry and determined rather than the look he showed. He is the leader of a football team, and he doesn't need to look so pouty and sad. When he fumbled the snap at Seattle last year and was about in tears on the bench with his shoulders all slumped over, I wanted to go slap him. The game wasn't over yet.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1840536 said:
Someone posted that he cried and I wasn't sure if it was true or not.

And I get criticized for some of my threads.:bang2::cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1840604 said:
I dunno, but he looked pretty bad after the game. Even if he hadn't been crying, he looked really upset and down.

Those are the times I wish he'd buck up a little and look more angry and determined rather than the look he shows at times. He is the leader of a football team, and he doesn't need to look so pouty and sad.

I'm sure he will be fine. Like any player he will put this behind him and move forward. Tony does not need to put on a show and try to look a certain way he is who is he is.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1840573 said:
He put his head down in his hands after the Eagles rookie TE caught that big 3rd down pass near the end. Couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

Don't be fooled, during the buffalo game when he threw so much INTs he put his head under a towel and was smiling like crazy. He said he was smiling cause he knew it couldn't get any worse than this.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im just glad we got a 1st round bye because for some reason these guys look like they need a break.

We haven't been able to put it all together unless its against a good team.

I expect to see domination in the playoffs.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Romo has a habit of pouring water into his face/head after coming off of the field. Most of the time yesterday he would pull his helmet off and put his stocking cap on. During that series he did the water thing and never took his helmet off when sitting down.

No tears.

Glad of that. Can you imagine our QB crying? Hahah I would hate seeing the outcry if that ever happened.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Pats Fan;1840760 said:
Well, you are just a charmer. Use that word as if no one knows what you mean. Nasty. Very nasty.

You have to live with your ignorance. May it fall upon you.

You can bet they will be taking a break from the forum for a little while after those comments.

Our mods are good and suspend accounts briefly to let folks think on why/what they said to get suspended.

It seems to work for most.

I can't believe folks still say those things.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1840546 said:
He should be crying! He got beat by one of the worst teams in the nfl.
The Eagles are not one of the worst team in the league