Did we ever find out what was going on with CeeDee Lamb to start the game?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He didn't even really look mad to me he looked sad and dejected. It almost seemed like Mike was telling him to go along with the program
This is exactly what I am thinking.

Fun fact: the NFL does not need the Cowboys in the Super Bowl to make money. The Cowboys make the NFL money no matter what.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe CD didn’t like the NFL issued script for the game. Dak and Parsons ate it up and asked for seconds.
The thing is, NFL games are a lot easier to manipulate than the purist fans want to admit. All it takes is a few players or coaches or an official or two. The entire team does not need to know. Seems to me that Lamb found out a little later and wasn't too pleased.

Yes, I am speculating. Yes, one can find conspiracies anywhere if one wants to make them up. But what we have seen across the ENTIRE league since they put a team in Vegas is pretty hard to ignore. The NFL is becoming the WWE.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Agreed. Are you saying that 8 yrs of evidence is "feelings"?
So your saying for the last 8 years we had a SB team minus the QB?

What about 28 years of evidence of Jerry Jones.

What evidence do you have? Evidence of no running game this year? No evidence to stop the run this year?

Show me a SB QB that played on a team that could not run the ball and could not stop the run. Show me your evidence.

kskboys

Reaction score

What evidence do you have? Evidence of no running game this year? No evidence to stop the run this year?

Show me a SB QB that played on a team that could not run the ball and could not stop the run. Show me your evidence.
Tom Brady the only one I can think of. 2017: 20th vs the run/10th rushing

However, I agree w/ you. Only great QB's can overcome such great deficiencies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Tom Brady the only one I can think of. 2017: 20th vs the run/10th rushing

However, I agree w/ you. Only great QB's can overcome such great deficiencies.
How many superstars were on NE roster?

Belichick preaches do your job. He does not need super heroes to win games. He builds a team.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
The thing is, NFL games are a lot easier to manipulate than the purist fans want to admit. All it takes is a few players or coaches or an official or two. The entire team does not need to know. Seems to me that Lamb found out a little later and wasn't too pleased.

Yes, I am speculating. Yes, one can find conspiracies anywhere if one wants to make them up. But what we have seen across the ENTIRE league since they put a team in Vegas is pretty hard to ignore. The NFL is becoming the WWE.
Becoming? It already is!

McKDaddy

Reaction score

We are talking about the QB play and how it might have created an issue between he & CD. My evidence is the QB play for the past 8 years. I rest my case.

Chasing6

Reaction score
might want to check the most recent poll numbers .... or the pages of comments in these threads.

definition of overwhelming evidence.
Jerry does not look at your Polls. Might want to check his new contract coming soon.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jerry does not look at your Polls. Might want to check his new contract coming soon.
He is probably aware. Probably will not influence his decision, I agree.
Jerry is free to make that mistake the same way he has made so many mistakes that I wouldn't have.
I am free to tune out of his brand. Another good decision by me.