Video: Did we sign Antonio Callaway?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"He's a fast, nuanced route runner."

Exactly what we need. He probably won't be that. But this is exactly the kind of stone you turn over to improve our team. Get a guy who once showed something *that you need* onto the PS and see if he has something.

Best part - I don't think he's a vested veteran yet, so if we like him we retain the rights to him.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
tolbert is literally that bad we had to get someone else... this guy is going to end up getting cut. he doesn't look like the smartest guy in the classroom either

Yep.

It's normal for 3rd round rookies to have a learning curve. It's not normal for them to be a weekly inactive and have the team panic-sign a mid season replacement. Tolbert is off to about as bad of a start as possible.

I wonder if we could get Cedrick Wilson back from the Dolphins. Sounds like they haven't been too happy with him... he is making #3 WR money but is the current #4 or #5 on their depth chart. Dude has been passed up and almost never sees the field. If Miami is willing to salary-dump him for a late round pick, I'd bring him back. We know he can play in KM's scheme.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
tolbert is literally that bad we had to get someone else... this guy is going to end up getting cut. he doesn't look like the smartest guy in the classroom either
Not the brightest candle on the cake, as we say over here. That must have been the most stupid mistake I have ever seen in the NFL. And **** of here with that "he's inexperienced" nonsense. Even the high schoolers know where to look when lining up. Gee... :D:eek:

But like my old soccer coach used to say: Most of you would sleep under a bridge if not for that certain talent.

Goes for alot of NFL pros too.

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
Not the brightest candle on the cake, as we say over here. That must have been the most stupid mistake I have ever seen in the NFL. And **** of here with that "he's inexperienced" nonsense. Even the high schoolers know where to look when lining up. Gee... :D:eek:

But like my old soccer coach used to say: Most of you would sleep under a bridge if not for that certain talent.

Goes for alot of NFL pros too.
Who's genius decision was it to put the dumbest player on the team, possibly in the league, in while we're trying to score in overtime.

That ranks up there with making your son the vice president of a sports franchise with absolutely no formal training or experience. Or hiring a dude that looks like a creepy youth pastor to call your offensive plays.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Yep.

It's normal for 3rd round rookies to have a learning curve. It's not normal for them to be a weekly inactive and have the team panic-sign a mid season replacement. Tolbert is off to about as bad of a start as possible.

I wonder if we could get Cedrick Wilson back from the Dolphins. Sounds like they haven't been too happy with him... he is making #3 WR money but is the current #4 or #5 on their depth chart. Dude has been passed up and almost never sees the field. If Miami is willing to salary-dump him for a late round pick, I'd bring him back. We know he can play in KM's scheme.
I would love to have Wilson back as well but we are passed the trade deadline. He may be had for cheap in the offseason though.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Speaking of my guy Law, what happened to James Waashington?

As down as everyone is on the Cowboys, I expect they have vetted/worked out this guy. So that's cool. They could definitely use another offensive weapon. And they could also use someone like Zeke.

Last edited: