Did yall hear Madden say Romo reminded him of Joe Montana?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Madden thinks statues talk to each other too.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I think everyone is echo'ing what the media has said about his arm strength. Someone posted his combine review and he shocked people there with his arm strength. He looked strong enough to me on every throw last night and as Madden said he threw the hardest throw in football perfectly.

The guy has plenty of arm strength. I bet you he will carry this label with him for life because it was the first thing any of the media knew about him. Just like last night when Madden first ripped on him before the game and then during the game when he said.....I didn't know he could read so well and get the ball out so fast before this game. They just echo each other and act like it is fact.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Umm, well, I have noticed any lack of arm strength at all, maybe I'm blind, lol. But I usually can see something like that right off, but I don't see it in Romo. I mean, he is much better than noodle arms like Garcia and Kitna.

He zipped several into Witten's chest at high velocity.

sbark

Reaction score
arm strength.....and those were only 3 iron tiger stingers........wait till he gets his dtiver out

aikemirv

Reaction score
Right off the bat Romo reminds me of Marc Bulger in size, delivery and the way he moves around.

Note; I don't get to see Bulger much, but off the top of my head they just seem to be a lot alike.