Did yesterdays game change your opinion of Drew?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
hogwild said:
One man may not get a team to the SB, but one man can keep them

from getting there. by the way that is a fact.

I didn't say a darn thing about Manning, but since you did.

Bledsoe ain't Manning. if you can't see the difference :rolleyes:

Bledsoe is as guaranteed to be here as much as Peerless Price

Jerry is not tied to him or Bill Parcell for that matter. Bill can get it

done but if a prettier more attractive, just as successful, more potent

head coach becomes available ...buh-bye Bill

by-the-way i don't think Bill is very successful his time in Dallas so far

he needs to be better than .500 pretty quick .

I don't think he has been money well spent so far. (record-wise)

Unlike you I like having a coach who is considered by most in the league to be one of the top HC to walk a sideline and I'll also stick with a QB of the talent of Bledsoe. Sorry you may want to go back to the days where all anyone wanted to talk about is who we were going to draft next year, myself I'll take a winning any day over some draft talk. I will say everyone is entitled to their opinion.

big_neil

Benched
Reaction score
A similar poll of mine showed Drew with a 75% approval rating. He had converted half his doubters during the season. This poll is suggesting he won over another half of those fans, and his approval rating is 93% as of this writing.

hogwild

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Unlike you I like having a coach who is considered by most in the league to be one of the top HC to walk a sideline and I'll also stick with a QB of the talent of Bledsoe. Sorry you may want to go back to the days where all anyone wanted to talk about is who we were going to draft next year, myself I'll take a winning any day over some draft talk. I will say everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I could care less what the rest of the league thinks of BP

Idon't like him never have never will. He ain't even in Vermeil's league

You may like that has been, but i want the 21st century version

The game has past him bye. see record.

AS far as qb ,I only want the best you are willing to settle for DB

Aikman was great , but he didn't look that great his first couple yrs

instead of going thru growing pains now like we should, we're just

putting off the inevitable, when we should be winning SB in 1 or2 yrs.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
big_neil said:
A similar poll of mine showed Drew with a 75% approval rating. He had converted half his doubters during the season. This poll is suggesting he won over another half of those fans, and his approval rating is 93% as of this writing.

Don't worry Neil, if we lose to the Skinz, those numbers will probably reverse themselves and you can continue the Jihad.

;)

DLCassidy

Reaction score
hogwild said:
I could care less what the rest of the league thinks of BP

Idon't like him never have never will. He ain't even in Vermeil's league

You may like that has been, but i want the 21st century version

The game has past him bye. see record.

AS far as qb ,I only want the best you are willing to settle for DB

Aikman was great , but he didn't look that great his first couple yrs

instead of going thru growing pains now like we should, we're just

putting off the inevitable, when we should be winning SB in 1 or2 yrs.

I was thinking yesterday that we would be headed to the bowl if we had KC's OL. Despite having that OL, a stud running back and one of the top TE's in the game, Trent Green's stats are no better than Drew's. That's not to put down Green, he's a good player. But unless I've missed it, Vermeil hasn't gone to any SB's with KC, and he's older than BP. If BP can improve the OL talent to something close to KC's DB will be even better than he is, and what he is is pretty fair, Pro Bowl I'd say. I've seen nothing yet to indicate Henson is the next Aikman.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Hogwild, howdy neighbor. I see you live in Mountain Home. I live about 7 miles west of you in the town of Gassville. Small World huh.

I see you make some valid points about our future and head coach. Though you might not like his ways and approaches to the games. He is far better than the puppet string coaches we had in years past. And frankly I don't think Jerry would fire or have the balls to do it. Bill seems to get his way when it comes to Jerry.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Believe in Drew? Is he Santa or something?

He is what he is. Along those lines, he was the best immediate option this off season. His true evaluation will come after his tenure in Dallas. Right now he is playing well when the line offers him some protection. He hasn't lifted the rest of the team up when they are down. He also hasn't brought them down when they are up. He is playing at the rest of the offenses level. The line and running game play poorly, so does he. The game doesn't hinge on him it hinges on the line. Although since he is the QB, it does hinge on him.

Also, every QB in the league throws "could have been interceptions" every game. Trent Green threw some yesterday. Peyton Manning throws them. Favre throws them. They all do. Bledsoe threw some yesterday. It is when they throw more actual interceptions than TDs, there are problems. Bledsoe isn't doing that on the year, but has done it in the last couple of losses.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
I did not change my view...but it impacted it.

Every game performance will impact my opinion/view/perception to some degree. Because my perception/opinion is based on what I see during live action.