Did you just see what Randy Moss did?

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Look forward to another week of talks about Randy Moss. :rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
He's an immature moron. Great player, total jackass.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Talk about ad-libbin...............That was a great play by Culpepper and Moss.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Most of you probably saw that touchdown from Culpepper to Moss, where after the catch, Randy jogged over to the goalpost, proceeded to pretend to pull down his pants and then casually begin to rub his butt on the goal post.

Well Joe Buck just goes off saying how classless and blah blah blah. If Terrell Owens had done it, or Joe Horn had done it, it would have been laughed off, and put into the "all in good fun" category.

In my opinion, Joe is smug, and acts like his s*** don't stink. Just shut up allready. :thumbdo:

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Did he really moon the GB fans??????

No.

He pretended to pull down his pants in front of the endzone fans. Then moved in front of the goal post and rubbed his arse into it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
on Primetime HQ, somebody entered What the Hell?..lol Maybe it's me, but you can't be mad at somebody who's known for being a head case.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Most of you probably saw that touchdown from Culpepper to Moss, where after the catch, Randy jogged over to the goalpost, proceeded to pretend to pull down his pants and then casually begin rubbing it on the goal post.

Well Joe Buck just goes off saying how classless and blah blah blah. If Terrell Owens had done it, or Joe Horn had done it, it would have been laughed off, and put into the "all in good fun" catagory.

In my opinion, Joe is smug, and acts like his s*** don't stink. Just shut up allready. :thumbdo:

Exactly....................

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Encore said:
Look forward to another week of talks about Randy Moss. :rolleyes:
Let's hope not. Guess he decided to pick up the slack since TO's out.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
T.O. gets away with a lot that would piss me off, but at least he doesn't direct his antics to the fans like Moss just did.

They're all a bunch of clowns that would be better off doing showtunes rather than the classy guys who just give to the ball to the ref and run to the sideline.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Avery said:
T.O. gets away with a lot that would piss me off, but at least he doesn't direct his antics to the fans like Moss just did.

They're all a bunch of clowns that would be better off doing showtunes rather than the classy guys who just give to the ball to the ref and run to the sideline.

And you don't think any thing Terrell Owens does is not directed at the fans? :rolleyes: How bout the star incident? Oh, that was directed up to the press box suites where Jerry and Stephen sit. :rolleyes:

How about Terrell Owens tearing down a sign in Cleveland? Fact of the matter is that everything Terrell Owens and Joe Horn and any other WR does after a touchdown catch is directed at fans when it comes to celebrating or taunting.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Moss and TO are both a-holes. But Buck did over-react.