Did you just see what Randy Moss did?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
just mentioned they probably won't be showing the Moon on the show. But really, it was so quick, it doesn't really warrant a mention. No worse than what the boys used to do to us from the school bus window while were standing on the side of the road. When they actually pulled their pants all the way down...

Rude

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
A mod probably attacked it...lol

lol................

I didnt see anything wrong with it, frogs need love too

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
You better clean it up quick before it eats through your couch the Alien acid blood :D

To heck with the alien blood.......had to clean it up before the ole lady saw it..........otherwise my a^%&%& would have been grass. She's the meanist woman in South Texas .

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
To heck with the alien blood.......had to clean it up before the ole lady saw it..........otherwise my a^%&%& would have been grass. She's the meanist woman in South Texas .
Those South Texas wimmens can be mean :D

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
just mentioned they probably won't be showing the Moon on the show. But really, it was so quick, it doesn't really warrant a mention. No worse than what the boys used to do to us from the school bus window while were standing on the side of the road. When they actually pulled their pants all the way down...

Yeah, too bad the girls never did that. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fletch said:
Yeah, too bad the girls never did that. :D
You never rode the bus I was on...:) Just depended on the day, never know what you got from a PMS'd off little girl...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Only because I moved out of South Texas to Arlington and took my ole lady with me. I bet she could give yours a run for the title. :eek:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Only because I moved out of South Texas to Arlington and took my ole lady with me. I bet she could give yours a run for the title. :eek:

I bet my mother could make both of them look like Florence Nightengale. :D

Kevlee06

Reaction score
The thing I have a problem with is not what Moss did. But why when the little fracas occured in the first half (after the late hit penalty) and Brett Favre got heated and actually threw a punch (which didnt get a penalty) there was NO mention of that from Mr. Joe Buck or any of the other announcers.

Let that have been Moss or TO and those guys wouldve been beggin for a penalty. Hell they probably wouldve wondered if Moss and TO should be thrown out of the game. But Mr. Favre lets a couple punches fly and no one cares. AT ALL!!!!

Talk about double standard.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kevlee06 said:
The thing I have a problem with is not what Moss did. But why when the little fracas occured in the first half (after the late hit penalty) and Brett Favre got heated and actually threw a punch (which didnt get a penalty) there was NO mention of that from Mr. Joe Buck or any of the other announcers.

Let that have been Moss or TO and those guys wouldve been beggin for a penalty. Hell they probably wouldve wondered if Moss and TO should be thrown out of the game. But Mr. Favre lets a couple punches fly and no one cares. AT ALL!!!!

Talk about double standard.
That's just Farve being a competitor :rolleyes:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
JackMagist said:

LOL!!I'm glad to hear moving worked.........I'll be moving mine to NM or Arizona in a couple of years.