Did you just see what Randy Moss did?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Kevlee06 said:
The thing I have a problem with is not what Moss did. But why when the little fracas occured in the first half (after the late hit penalty) and Brett Favre got heated and actually threw a punch (which didnt get a penalty) there was NO mention of that from Mr. Joe Buck or any of the other announcers.

Let that have been Moss or TO and those guys wouldve been beggin for a penalty. Hell they probably wouldve wondered if Moss and TO should be thrown out of the game. But Mr. Favre lets a couple punches fly and no one cares. AT ALL!!!!

Talk about double standard.

Now that is not fair, Collinsworth did comment about Favre's punch. He told Brett of Nazareth to get out of it so that he would not be penalized ;)

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
To all the Cowboy fans that think Greg Ellis was a better pick than Moss......

a_moss_il.jpg

Moss a bump ankle is still good for 2 TDs in a play-off game at Lambeau in the cold. ;)

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Here's a gif of his mooning (I didn't make this). Congrats Green Bay, you now know what Dallas has to put up with...

moon.gif

phildominator

Reaction score
Please...the NFL is a bunch of hypocrites. In order to protect the credibility of the NFL name and rep, the league has to make it seem like they care about excessive penalties. In reality, TD celebrations brings ratings. The Joe Horn thing is excessive though because you just can't bring props in. But a dance or a moon and rub or on the Star stuff, the league eats that up.

The league still shows Ickey Shuffle highlights, still shows Billy White Shoes Johnson highlights, Neil Smith hittiing a home run sack, the Junior Seau Bolt, Deion's high stepping....

I don't see anything wrong with Moss' celebration...controversial - for sure, but I don't think the league should penalize this. If you don't want to see it, stop Moss from scoring a TD.

Futbol isn't ruined by excessive celebrations. Muhammad Ali wasn't penalized for his dancin'.

jem88

Reaction score
Avery said:
T.O. gets away with a lot that would piss me off, but at least he doesn't direct his antics to the fans like Moss just did.

They're all a bunch of clowns that would be better off doing showtunes rather than the classy guys who just give to the ball to the ref and run to the sideline.

Man your hypocrisy is astounding! You're getting on Moss' case, yet you have a picture of a stormtrooper simulating sexual activity (which I actually find hilarious.) Don't forget that there could be children visiting this site (hence the language filters), and they might start asking their parents what the "humpty-hump" is all about!