Didn't take long for the Chicken Littles

Bizwah

Reaction score
Boy, didn't take long for the whiners to come out.

Parcells stinks!

Testeverde stinks!

Roy Williams stinks!

OL stinks!

Everything stinks!

I can't believe what I read here sometimes. I sure am glad no one on this board owns the team.

Get rid of Parcells? Are you kidding? Next year, I'm sure you'll all be praising him again.

It's been a bad year. Certainly, I was hoping for better. Today was very disappointing. Yes, Vinny was awful. But we were in playoff contention, and Drew just isn't ready yet.

I think Vinny gets the start next week against Philly. Just for the simple fact that Drew will get killed otherwise. We may see him some in the last two games.

I think Bill's had a tough time this year; not because he's lost "it", but because of what he lost. He lost several starting CBs, Darren Woodson for the season, Julius Jones for much of the season, Terry Glenn for most of the season, and had to start the year by cutting last year's starting QB.

He's a gambler, and he lost on several gambles. Rest assured it isnt' likely to happen again next season. Reporters have already said that BP isn't going to be as shy about the $$$$ this season. We have two first round picks to play with.

I know most posters that come here after games are only venting. But don't forsake common sense.

Gaede

Reaction score
huh, upset after an ugly, ugly loss and 13 points against the worst defense in the league...

imagine that.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i think that's the best post i've read in a long time.

right on the money...nice job bizwah

BlueWave

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Parcells stinks!

Testeverde stinks!

Roy Williams stinks!

OL stinks!

Everything stinks!

I can't believe what I read here sometimes. I sure am glad no one on this board owns the team.

Get rid of Parcells? Are you kidding? Next year, I'm sure you'll all be praising him again.

It's been a bad year. Certainly, I was hoping for better. Today was very disappointing. Yes, Vinny was awful. But we were in playoff contention, and Drew just isn't ready yet.

I think Vinny gets the start next week against Philly. Just for the simple fact that Drew will get killed otherwise. We may see him some in the last two games.

I think Bill's had a tough time this year; not because he's lost "it", but because of what he lost. He lost several starting CBs, Darren Woodson for the season, Julius Jones for much of the season, Terry Glenn for most of the season, and had to start the year by cutting last year's starting QB.

He's a gambler, and he lost on several gambles. Rest assured it isnt' likely to happen again next season. Reporters have already said that BP isn't going to be as shy about the $$$$ this season. We have two first round picks to play with.

I know most posters that come here after games are only venting. But don't forsake common sense.

Your so calm cool and collected. Thanks goodness we have you to keep us all in line. We overreact so much in here. We should try to be more like you and except failure with open arms. :rolleyes:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Parcells has made bad decisions. This is not the kind of thing that he is known for. This tells me that either his head or his heart isn't in this. Generally he had made very good decisions in the past. If we wanted bonehead decisions then we could have kept Campo. And if you think Vinny is a good QB, then I don't know what to say.

As for Henson, we have nothing to lose by starting him and letting him see it through. That's what will make him ready. He doesn't need to be rady now. He just needs to be out ther getting ready. And for Parcells to blame everyone BUT Vinny is crazy.

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Parcells stinks!

Testeverde stinks!

Roy Williams stinks!

OL stinks!

Everything stinks!

Somebody take this guys keys....

koolaid.jpg

Champsheart

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Parcells stinks!

Testeverde stinks!

Roy Williams stinks!

OL stinks!

Everything stinks!

This board is literally unreadable after a loss.
It reads like a bunch of little old woman complaining and griping, making little sense, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Parcells stinks!

Testeverde stinks!

Roy Williams stinks!

OL stinks!

Everything stinks!

So what's worse, whining or making excuses?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Come on Biz, you know that this happens after virtually every loss.

But this one seemed different as bad a VT was playing.

Why do you think that DH would get killed if he played next week? Do the Eagles have the #1 defense in the league or something? VT didn't even get killed the first time we played them.

I'm all for letting him play against the toughest defenses in the NFL right away. Think about it, the teams that he plays later won't seem too tough and he may have better games against them.

I'd rather he face them now to know what to expect should we make the playoffs next year and all of a sudden he has to face a tough defense. Otherwise, he'll be surprised and crap out.

Take the dress off the man.

BlueWave

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
It reads like a bunch of little old woman complaining and griping, making little sense, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

You can stop it. Don't come here and read the posts if you don't like it. That will stop it, for you anyway.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Champsheart said:

I don't think you saw it much after the Ravens loss. You know why? Becasue we saw something we could build on. Jones ran well and Henson came in and directed a TD drive. That is all we are looking for. Today markded the end of this season and Parcells places the blame everywhere but on the QB who stunk up the joint today.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
I think it's worse after a win because then we get to hear about the 15 Pro Bowlers on the team and our HOF coach being brilliant. At least people whining and complaining are living closer to the real world.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bizwah....

Sorry, I dont agree....

Didn't Parcells say, originally about Darren Woodson, "no matter who you are, at some point you still have to prove you can still get the job done."

Parcells has not done that this year...

I'm not saying I'd prefer to see him shipped to Siberia...but sooner or later he's got to prove he can still do it...and the "do it" is measured by bottom line performance.

Losing to a team that is ranked worst in both offense and defense, AT HOME, when we needed the win, isn't "doing it"....and for the coach to say that he knew we weren't going to perform well today, is even worse...

Gaede

Reaction score
the original thread is as much an overreaction as the posters who want BP fired.

You have to understand that after such a loss, whining and seemingly unbearable posts are absolutely WARRANTED, even if the opinions expressed are generally misguided

BlueWave

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I don't think you saw it much after the Ravens loss. You know why? Becasue we saw something we could build on. Jones ran well and Henson came in and directed a TD drive. That is all we are looking for. Today markded the end of this season and Parcells places the blame everywhere but on the QB who stunk up the joint today.

You forgot one other person. Himself. He didn't take any of the blame himself.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Parcells stinks! No he's a hALL OF FAME COACH

Testeverde stinks! aT 42 He's fading as the season drags on and obviously struggling

Roy Williams stinks! No - maybe at times out of position. He kills players - STUD

OL stinks! Right side does. Gurode and Tucker were schooleb by Grant and Will Smith.

Everything stinks! Most everything does. We are 5-8.

just my takes on your takes

DMX6990

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Bizwah....

Sorry, I dont agree....

Didn't Parcells say, originally about Darren Woodson, "no matter who you are, at some point you still have to prove you can still get the job done."

Parcells has not done that this year...

I'm not saying I'd prefer to see him shipped to Siberia...but sooner or later he's got to prove he can still do it...and the "do it" is measured by bottom line performance.

Losing to a team that is ranked worst in both offense and defense, AT HOME, when we needed the win, isn't "doing it"....and for the coach to say that he knew we weren't going to perform well today, is even worse...

Hey Juke how bout posting the stats line for Antoine Byant today. How did he do?

Bizwah

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Parcells has made bad decisions. This is not the kind of thing that he is known for. This tells me that either his head or his heart isn't in this. Generally he had made very good decisions in the past. If we wanted bonehead decisions then we could have kept Campo. And if you think Vinny is a good QB, then I don't know what to say.

As for Henson, we have nothing to lose by starting him and letting him see it through. That's what will make him ready. He doesn't need to be rady now. He just needs to be out ther getting ready. And for Parcells to blame everyone BUT Vinny is crazy.

I haven't seen too many bonehead decisions. Parcells is a gambler. Last year we loved him for it. Also this year think of all the injuries that have hamstrung us. Could part of his decision making have anything to do with the problems we have with personnel?

I don't think Vinny is a good QB anymore. But he's all that we have right now. Neither Drew nor Romo are ready. Vinny, whether we want to agree with it or not, gave us our best chance to win. Posters on this board are criticizing Parcells for playing Vinny. But Henson is not ready. We saw on Thanksgiving what would happen if he were put in.

He would be lucky to come away without serious injury. He was getting hit hard against the Bears. We would also not have a real idea of what Julius could do. Teams would not respect our passing game. Now that it appears VT is done physically, teams are loading up on Julius with him in.

That's fine......I think we know what Julius can do now. So having Henson in isn't a bad idea.

Now that our playoff hopes are all but squashed, then we should look at possibly getting Henson some time. But it doesn't matter what any of us think. None of us have the slightest idea of how to win an NFL football game. Parcells does. He knows how to build a team.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest, but Intercepteverde and Newman DO suck.

I defy anyone to prove otherwise. And I'm not talking excuses, I'm talking facts.

BTW, I don't fault VT...I mean the man is 41 and has been in the league for 19 years. I'm sure this is the best he can do. But forgive us for wanting something better than a washed up 41 year old QB.

As for Newman...so far he's a bust of magnanimous proportions.