Didn't take long for the Chicken Littles

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Have you not "known" me for years?

How many times have I started threads that were intended for smack?

No. I'm no different than a lot of folks on this board. I'm frustrated with a loss, and I'm even more frustrated with folks that think getting rid of Parcells is a good idea.

I've read some ridiculous posts today, and I don't think mine was anymore inflammatory than any others.

Move this if you wish......but it has more to do with your disagreeing with me than anything else.

Yeah, that's it...it has to do with my disagreeing with you...yes, disagreeing with the manner in which you chose to express yourself...

If you start a thread that is specifically targeted at people here with words like "chicken littles" and "whining" and "stupid"...I'll move it every time regardless of what side I am on.

And perhaps there have been ridiculous posts here...for sure...but when an entire thread is geared toward calling people out, for me, that's too personal...and it incites flames wars.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Wrong about what?

I never stated anything except that I back our coach and want to make the playoffs.

This post of yours reeks of the stench that came from the Hutch/QC debates.
Didn't you start this stinkin arse thread?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Have you not "known" me for years?

How many times have I started threads that were intended for smack?

No. I'm no different than a lot of folks on this board. I'm frustrated with a loss, and I'm even more frustrated with folks that think getting rid of Parcells is a good idea.

I've read some ridiculous posts today, and I don't think mine was anymore inflammatory than any others.

Move this if you wish......but it has more to do with your disagreeing with me than anything else.

Oh and btw, you'll also notice two threads moved here that are anti-Parcells...

Bizwah

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Didn't you start this stinkin arse thread?

I started the thread point out how ridiculous it is to doubt Parcells.

I have never pledged undying love for Vinny T. I think it may be time for him to step aside, but I think BP has a better handle on when Drew is ready.

I hate to hear posters scream for Parcells' head. I, for one, think it would be a terrible setback to lose him. Yes, he's made mistakes, but I have faith that he's going to set us on the right track soon.

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I started the thread point out how ridiculous it is to doubt Parcells.

I feel sick to my stomach.

Its disturbing to know there are people that blindly support Parcells like this.

It really is bizzare.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Oh and btw, you'll also notice two threads moved here that are anti-Parcells...

No, I didn't notice.

I have been on this board since its inception. I've posted with most of these people since we were on the old SilverStar board, and have managed to get a decent reputation.

I have had very few inflammatory posts, and most can agree that I don't generally attack others.

Yet, you accuse me of doing this even though it goes against my character.

You didn't give the benefit of a doubt to me, as I assumed most of us got. So naturally I assumed it had more to do with the fact that you strongly disagreed with me on the subject.

So, tit for tat.........I was wrong about your intentions as you were about mine.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Quicksilver said:
I feel sick to my stomach.

Its disturbing to know there are people that blindly support Parcells like this.

It really is bizzare.

Just as disturbing to see people knee-jerk and want a Hall-of-Fame caliber coach out.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
No, I didn't notice.

I have been on this board since its inception. I've posted with most of these people since we were on the old SilverStar board, and have managed to get a decent reputation.

I have had very few inflammatory posts, and most can agree that I don't generally attack others.

Yet, you accuse me of doing this even though it goes against my character.

You didn't give the benefit of a doubt to me, as I assumed most of us got. So naturally I assumed it had more to do with the fact that you strongly disagreed with me on the subject.

So, tit for tat.........I was wrong about your intentions as you were about mine.

Sorry but your "intentions" are a bit more evident in your words than anything I did...again, I moved just as many pro Bill as anti Bill threads..the thread was a call out.. it's already degenerating into name calling...

It's not about YOU Biz...it's about the thread...yeah, I do know ya... but I take each thread on its own merit...I am not saying YOU are an inflammatory member/poster...just that it was my judgement that the thread was...

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Just as disturbing to see people knee-jerk and want a Hall-of-Fame caliber coach out.

so because he is hall of fame bound, he gets a mulligan on every bad decision?

Am i supposed to feel dirty whenever I question his moves?

Bizwah

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Sorry but your "intentions" are a bit more evident in your words than anything I did...again, I moved just as many pro Bill as anti Bill threads..the thread was a call out.. it's already degenerating into name calling...

It's not about YOU Biz...it's about the thread...yeah, I do know ya... but I take each thread on its own merit...I am not saying YOU are an inflammatory member/poster...just that it was my judgement that the thread was...

Fine.......no biggie.

I felt you were questioning my integrity.....I was a little offended.

The wording wasn't good. But it was honest. I did not intend to inflame, but state my opinion.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Quicksilver said:
so because he is hall of fame bound, he gets a mulligan on every bad decision?

Am i supposed to feel dirty whenever I question his moves?

He gets more Mulligan's than a guy like Campo.

I view most that harp on Parcells as unmarried marriage counselors........or Childless Child Psychologists. They just have no clue about how things really are.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Fine.......no biggie.

I felt you were questioning my integrity.....I was a little offended.

The wording wasn't good. But it was honest. I did not intend to inflame, but state my opinion.

Cool...it was not my intent to offend ya...sorry.

I've been on very high alert today...this has the potential to be a very flammable, volatile day...

As far as stating opinions...no problem..state them as strongly as you prefer...

:)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I view most that harp on Parcells as unmarried marriage counselors........or Childless Child Psychologists. They just have no clue about how things really are.

Why is a vote of confidence for him any more credible?

None of us are NFL coaches...so why, simply by the nature of the post, pro vs con, is one more valid than another?

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
All of the "Parcells sucks" idiots just need to shut the hell up. There are two things wrong with this team this year.

1. Inept defensive scheme exacerbated by injuries. GET RID OF ZIMMER.

2. Crappy QB play. GET RID OF VINNY.

Fix these two things, and this team is 10-6 again.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DrewHensonSoonerNotLater said:
All of the "Parcells sucks" idiots just need to shut the hell up. There are two things wrong with this team this year.

1. Inept defensive scheme exacerbated by injuries. GET RID OF ZIMMER.

2. Crappy QB play. GET RID OF VINNY.

Fix these two things, and this team is 10-6 again.

Uh, SmackTalk or not, you probaby want to keep an eye on how you address people around here. "idiots" needing to "shut the hell up" is going to earn you a vacation sooner or later...

That said, every team has injuries...in fact, we have had none to our entire D line...none to our LB's and none to two out of four of the guys in the secondary. So, I don't agree.

By choice, we went cheap on the defense. Parcells figured he'd "coach up" one of the CB's on the roster...and he felt Wiley was the best buy in Free Agency...Williams and Newman have regressed...schemes aren't going to make Wiley rush the passer, or the DB's cover WR's any better...

The QB position is directly the choice of this head Coach...VT is his guy...Yep, Carter crashed and burned...BUT if the guy was that much of a walking time bomb, then Parcells should have had a better plan than a 41 year old QB backing him up.