Difference in Quinn and Zimmer's Defense

BadLieutenant

Reaction score
I feel Quinn defense creates more havoc, sacks, turnovers & overall quicker play than Zimmer's Defense & the players seem to enjoy it more

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The coaches are not the problem and never was. It’s the ability of the front office to get the talent we need to thrive. I hate the Eagles but I respect the fact that when they need to upgrade they will either overpay in free agency and aggressively trade up in the draft to get their targets. Our front office hopes and pray that a draft pick with warts and a free agent that no one wants can change the tide.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don’t see much difference between the 2. And the cowboys lack talent on offense to play the high scoring back and forth game
To make up for the defense

We’ll see as we get into the meat of the schedule what we are but most of us had this team 2-2 or worse in first 4 games so if we get a win in NY we are right where most predicted

khiladi

Reaction score
Quinn's defense got blown out by the Packers, 49ers, Bills and Cardinals.
All teams that played quarter zone coverage a lot. Notice how our QB performed against that defense.

The QB on this team didn’t allow Quinn to play aggressive, plus his LB wasn’t healthy to end the season. And the other QB in the playoffs was throwing dimes off his back foot.

rangers71

Reaction score
All teams that played quarter zone coverage a lot. Notice how our QB performed against that defense.

The QB on this team didn’t allow Quinn to play aggressive, plus his LB wasn’t healthy to end the season. And the other QB in the playoffs was throwing dimes off his back foot.
All teams that ran it up our *** just like the past two games which has nothing do with the qb, but keep trying.

khiladi

Reaction score
All teams that ran it up our *** just like the past two games which has nothing do with the qb, but keep trying.
What does the defense have to do with Dak sucking it up against a pathetic Cardinals team? In fact, what does his inability to put points up against any of this type of defense have to do with our defense?

When Dak is passing stats against horrible defenses, none of you are saying it’s the opposing defense’s fault. You are there talking away at how “elite” the QB is

Creeper

Reaction score
I feel Quinn defense creates more havoc, sacks, turnovers & overall quicker play than Zimmer's Defense & the players seem to enjoy it more
You mean like he did against GB?

If you watched yesterday's game closely, then you would have noticed the Cowboys DEs, including Micah and DLaw, falling for the inside runs every time Baltimore gave them some misdirection. Every time, and it was very frequent, including the game sealing first down run by Lamar Jackson. The was no outside contain and the Ravens were running around the ends 10 yards at a time. We blame the DTs, and they are not very good, but the outside guys were just awful. DLaw has never learned not to overreact to those fakes. Parsons too. They were all getting sucked inside allowing Baltimore to get outside. I don't know how they fix this or if it can be fixed, but every team on their schedule is going to show they misdirection and they have to learn not to give up contain or everyone is going to rush for 275 yards against them.

rangers71

Reaction score
What does the defense have to do with Dak sucking it up against a pathetic Cardinals team? In fact, what does his inability to put points up against any of this type of defense have to do with our defense?

When Dak is passing stats against horrible defenses, none of you are saying it’s the opposing defense’s fault. You are there talking away at how “elite” the QB is

So in your assertation the only reason we lost these games was because Dak's inabilty to score a td every time we had the ball and nothing to do with the defense getting the **** beat out of it. Tell me you don't know **** without telling me you don't know ****.