Diggs and this Defense

Aulac

Reaction score
I just don’t understand why you guys hate Dak. Sure he has bad games and isn’t perfect but overall he’s a solid QB. Were you aground when we rolled out guys like Drew Henson, Chad Hutchinson, etc.? These guys don’t grow on trees. I’m just glad we don’t have that and have a guy capable of what Dak is capable of.

What is Dak capable off? 1 playoff win in 5 years? Can't win games when running game can't get 100 yards or more. His only 4 wins without a running game came against the four worst team in the league. Can't read defenses either, and does not have good accuracy.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I’ll take a ballhawk every time.

Diggs interception on the first defensive play set the tone for the entire game.

Byron Jones was an excellent corner but never a difference-maker because he had no ball skills.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
What is Dak capable off? 1 playoff win in 5 years? Can't win games when running game can't get 100 yards or more. His only 4 wins without a running game came against the four worst team in the league. Can't read defenses either, and does not have good accuracy.
First of all it’s a team game. What is he capable of? You don’t think he’s accurate? Not sure what you’re watching. Like I said, he’s had bad games but so has Mahomes and everyone else (maybe not Rodgers). We will just have to agree to disagree but I don’t understand what you guys want. Again, these guys don’t grow on trees. It could be a WHOLE lot worse.

Ken

Reaction score
Only QB in NFL history to be top 5 in qb rating and completion percentage while also being inaccurate and unable to read defenses.

What an anamoly!

:facepalm:

Aulac

Reaction score
Only QB in NFL history to be top 5 in qb rating and completion percentage while also being inaccurate and unable to read defenses.

What an anamoly!

:facepalm:

Go you want to go that QBR route then? Well Tim Boyle had a much higher QBR rating than Matthew Stafford. 84 QBR to 46 QBR.

Completion percentage? Dink and Dunk?

Guess Boyle > Stafford then huh?

JBS

Reaction score

those 9 extra rush yards over 99 are exactly why we won yesterday. you nailed it. Hoo baby , you are good at this game.

JBS

Reaction score
Go you want to go that QBR route then? Well Tim Boyle had a much higher QBR rating than Matthew Stafford. 84 QBR to 46 QBR.

Stafford was heinous yesterday. *** are you talking about? One of the worst players on the entire field.

Aulac

Reaction score
First of all it’s a team game. What is he capable of? You don’t think he’s accurate? Not sure what you’re watching. Like I said, he’s had bad games but so has Mahomes and everyone else (maybe not Rodgers). We will just have to agree to disagree but I don’t understand what you guys want. Again, these guys don’t grow on trees. It could be a WHOLE lot worse.

Sure, and it could be a whole lot better, like playing 21 with a 1:1 ratio.

Aulac

Reaction score
Stafford was heinous yesterday. *** are you talking about? One of the worst players on the entire field.

Yes but he is still better than Dak. He has won so many games in detroit without a running back. In 12 years in Detroit, Stafford only had a running back rush over 100 yards 13 times.

JBS

Reaction score
Yes but he is still better than Dak. He has won so many games in detroit without a running back. In 12 years in Detroit, Stafford only had a running back rush over 100 yards 13 times.
I don’t care about that. I’m responding to your previous post, which was idiotic.

Aulac

Reaction score
I don’t care about that. I’m responding to your previous post, which was idiotic.

How so?

Dak is one of the worst starting QB in the league, and this team try their best to hide his flaw.

Ken

Reaction score

I have no idea who Boyle even is, let alone what kind of point you are making here.

Dak, FOR THE SEASON, not a game is top 5 in completion percentage and rating.

You claim he is inaccurate and can't read defenses. Those two statistics are impossible if your ridiculous analysis was even remotely correct.

Ken

Reaction score
How so?

Dak is one of the worst starting QB in the league, and this team try their best to hide his flaw.
Might be time to log off for the rest of the year. "One of the worst starting qb's in the league"

Wow.

pitt33

Reaction score
This thread is about Diggs & defense…not Dak.

So to get back on track I’ll take Diggs forcing turnovers - changing field position - and giving the ball back to the offense.

Enjoy him while we have him.

You think Byron Jones’s price tag was high? Que the classic Bachman Turner Overdrive hit from ‘74.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This thread is about Diggs & defense…not Dak.

So to get back on track I’ll take Diggs forcing turnovers - changing field position - and giving the ball back to the offense.

Enjoy him while we have him.

You think Byron Jones’s price tag was high? Que the classic Bachman Turner Overdrive hit from ‘74.

Jones was not a playmaker, Yes Diggs likely will be expensive but that is a bridge they do not have to cross until 2024

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For YEARS i have looked at Everson Wall's 11 int season and marveled at how he accomplished that and how I would never see that type of play from a Cowboys defender ever again.

This really underscores just how amazing Diggs has been this year. 11 Picks people!!!! 11!

Insanity. Never thought I would see it and he is right up there for DPOY imo.

Which brings me to the 2nd thing I have yearned for for years and didn't think it would ever happen...turnovers! This defense is #1 in the league in turnovers and it is absolutely beautiful!

Just enjoying this season as much as I can...this team CAN win it all...we have to enjoy this ride!
For many years we couldn't by a turnover let alone earn one. Now its' raining TOs. AWESOME!

Reactions: Ken

Aulac

Reaction score
Might be time to log off for the rest of the year. "One of the worst starting qb's in the league"

Wow.

So you honestly telling me he not one of the worst starting QB in the league? Did you forgot he try to give the games away against the Deadskin last time? Padded his stats versus the Broncos? Stop with this overreaction monday!