Diggs having another kid

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes it is...,don't fool yourself. You're as judgemental as any one else. If you weren't you would not have involved yourself and judged me based on a few comments.... I don't mind, that's that forums are for. If it bothers you, that's your business....
So what was my "judgement" of you?

Maybe I did so and missed it.

ghst187

Reaction score
but she does also have kids with Bow Wow and Future, and now Diggs.....can you smell what she's cooking? Not judging, just stating facts.
She’s cooking 200k per month in child support and never working again…

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I wonder if this kid is gonna grow up to be scared of George Kittles kid. The circle of life.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A child is a blessing from a set of healthy loins. But many so called parents aren't. Not to imply that the Diggs family consists of a bad parenting couple.
It takes a village....its hard to raise kids right in any circumstances....harder when the village is full of village idiots.
BTW, as a long time educator, I have seem many kids raised by single parents, excel and many from a two parent household, fail. One quality parent is better than two lousy parents

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or, maybe he will love his kid and be a great dad that was blessed by this child.
He seems like a good dad, so I'm sure that will be true but I would imagine that continuing to have kids with different women is probably going to make things more difficult than they need to be.