Diggs having another kid

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
women with high body counts have lost the ability to form bonds with others. The high number of divorces and single parenting shows this. 'get that money girl"

shabazz

Reaction score
A child is a blessing....hope this kid doesn't grow up hearing stuff like this.
Yup, hopefully the child grows up on social media where it's more wholesome.

Of course she'll probably have an iPhone and tablet by the time she's 5 years old.

" I believe the children are our future, treat them well and let them lead the way....."

I hate I'm gonna miss 2070....so much potential

Surfguy

Reaction score
"How sure is it that it's his? Oh...Danny boy!"
72e4defc44748cc3d2ede63d2d5d2358.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh I agree, they're made for each. But I definitely judge if someone has multiple baby mothers/fathers. It's irresponsible to have that many broken homes
Debatable. Because I’d argue just because two people are married doesn’t mean the home isn’t broken. I think it’s even more toxic for people to be together simply because they are married or for the kids. Broken homes happen when you’re married too.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Debatable. Because I’d argue just because two people are married doesn’t mean the home isn’t broken. I think it’s even more toxic for people to be together simply because they are married or for the kids. Broken homes happen when you’re married too.
I don't really think it's debatable that having a two parent home is better than a single parent household. There are exceptions, but exceptions don't make the rules

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't really think it's debatable that having a two parent home is better than a single parent household. There are exceptions, but exceptions don't make the rules
Two toxic people who hate each other who are married are not good for kids.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know how much scum resides on this site when only thing people can see think about is how much a millionaire will have. Who cares if you go broke you have a child lol. I sometime wonder do yall even have kids and hopefully not because I chat imagine some of yall raising a child :facepalm:
Judging peoples' moral and ethical values based on comments on an internet sports message board.

:facepalm: