Diggs having another kid

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A child is a blessing....hope this kid doesn't grow up hearing stuff like this.
The child is born into a completely dysfunctional ship show...but you are so very concerned about some comment on the internet?

I have to go fix my fake outrage meter...it just blew up.

I pray the child finds good guidance and sense of normalcy, like any child deserves.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The child is born into a completely dysfunctional ship show...but you are so very concerned about some comment on the internet?

I have to go fix my fake outrage meter...it just blew up.

I pray the child finds good guidance and sense of normalcy, like any child deserves.
Your last statement is the only one that made sense. At least we agree on something, unless you're being sarcastic, which wouldn't surprise me.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your last statement is the only one that made sense. At least we agree on something, unless you're being sarcastic, which wouldn't surprise me.
No sir I'm not.

I am a straight shooter. If we do not agree on some things...okay. But it shouldn't lead to hate.

Disagreement is perfectly fine...and NECCESSARY! for a healthy community BUT...you or anyone else... judging people you do not know based on a few comments on the internet is partly based in hate...among some other stuff.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No sir I'm not.

I am a straight shooter. If we do not agree on some things...okay. But it shouldn't lead to hate.

Disagreement is perfectly fine...and NECCESSARY! for a healthy community BUT...you or anyone else... judging people you do not know based on a few comments on the internet is partly based in hate...among some other stuff.
If you're not, why are you saying that I have fake outrage...you're OK with what some fans are making that kid out to be? A meal ticket

jwitten82

Reaction score
If you're not, why are you saying that I have fake outrage...you're OK with what some fans are making that kid out to be? A meal ticket
You make it sound like someone using a kid as meal ticket is unheard of...her past relationships should say something

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You make it sound like someone using a kid as meal ticket is unheard of...her past relationships should say something
Not unheard of, but do any of the guys have any insight or right to be talking about another man's kid....Making fun of the situation? I hope you gave them all likes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like I said, there are exceptions, but for the most part two parent households is far better for the child.
That’s assuming that every two parent household is the same and based on statistics of how many domestic situations we have in this country I just can’t see that being healthy.

jwitten82

Reaction score
That’s assuming that every two parent household is the same and based on statistics of how many domestic situations we have in this country I just can’t see that being healthy.
Based on the statistics of how bad single parent homes usually do, I can't see that being healthy either.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’d personally rather a woman leave a abuser rather then keep him in the house just for the sake of marriage.
Lol I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying that two parent households are far better than single parent homes, and that's not really a debate. If someone is walking around with multiple baby mothers/ fathers, then they seriously need to look in the mirror and stop creating broken homes.

rambo2

Reaction score
Screenshot-20240316-093616.png
Hopefully, he can pay his rent this year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying that two parent households are far better than single parent homes, and that's not really a debate. If someone is walking around with multiple baby mothers/ fathers, then they seriously need to look in the mirror and stop creating broken homes.
It's is NOT up for debate it's a pure glaring fact. Some people can't handle the truth.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no doubt the first two sentences wouldn't make any sense at all to you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no doubt the first two sentences wouldn't make any sense at all to you.
You talk about hate and then you go on rant lecturing someone you don't know....so, you're judging me like you say I'm judging others....yeah, real straight shooter! LOL!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You talk about hate and then you go on rant lecturing someone you don't know....so, you're judging me like you say I'm judging others....yeah, real straight shooter! LOL!
No...it's not the same at all. What "judgement" am I passing on to you?

That I don't think it's a good idea to judge a person's value and worth based on a few comments on a sports internet message board?

I never did any such thing to you. I just said I don't think it's a good idea.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No...it's not the same at all. What "judgement" am I passing on to you?

That I don't think it's a good idea to judge a person's value and worth based on a few comments on a sports internet message board?

I never did any such thing to you. I just said I don't think it's a good idea.
Yes it is...,don't fool yourself. You're as judgemental as any one else. If you weren't you would not have involved yourself and judged me based on a few comments.... I don't mind, that's that forums are for. If it bothers you, that's your business....