Twitter: Diggs Is NFC Defensive Player Of The Month

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Actually, while some are calling his interceptions instinct/luck or whatever, he's a hard worker. He's talked about picking the brains of other players offensively and defensively, watching films, talking every day with his WR brother where/how he can improve. Cee Lamb was just saying how they go after each other every day in practice, some you win, some you lose but it makes both better players. Good to see a lot of this kid's hard work is paying off.

krimson

Reaction score
Congrats to DIGGS!

Asante Samuel Jr. Defensive Rookie of the Month? I think Micah should've got that, he's been productive even playing out of position. On a side note, I was hoping we would take Samuel in the second round of the draft instead we took Joseph and the Chargers picked him up three spots later. Diggs and Samuel on the same team. That would have solidified our corners for a while

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I’m going to put some hope into Kelvin Joseph.

He’s got a lot of talent but that injury will probably stunt his growth.

Just hope he has spent this down time getting the mental reps and putting in time looking at film. Joseph has the physical talent and I would hope to see him eased into the mix within different packages

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just hope he has spent this down time getting the mental reps and putting in time looking at film. Joseph has the physical talent and I would hope to see him eased into the mix within different packages

Dan Quinn is money right now. Especially with our draft picks and how they fit into his system.

This guy is talented so there is no reason to think he won’t be like the rest of these guys.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
On a side note, I was hoping we would take Samuel in the second round of the draft instead we took Joseph and the Chargers picked him up three spots later. Diggs and Samuel on the same team. That would have solidified our corners for a while

Crap. I looked at this the other day but somehow walked away thinking that Samuel was off the board when we picked. Clearly, I got that wrong. Makes me a little sad. That coulda been sweet.
Still have hope for Joseph. He better reward us!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
congrats, but without the defensive line[parsons] putting pressure on the quarterbacks, what would be happening?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Word getting around the league. Shut down corner and that gives opposing teams one side only to look at and then comes the picks and coverage sacks..

Reactions: BAT

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well deserved! Culture changer!
Indeed.. love the attitude that Diggs and Parsons, others are bringing.
Its a culture change for sure taking place.
Lets all realize how a rookie Parsons is quickly becoming DROY candidate.
How players like Diggs has elevated his game so quickly and we have immediate team leaders on defense,, that is what has been lacking for how long now?
The Gerald McCoy days are over......

jrumann59

Reaction score
it will suck to be CB2 on the Dallas Cowboys your job just got harder, more volume means more you will be picked on by CZ.