Diggs streak will end this week

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Mack Jones had problems with the jets defense and the jets defense is similar to the cowboys scheme wise. Let see how fast he learns or adjust.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mac Jones has been kind of a check down Charlie. Doubt he’ll challenge Diggs much.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Patriots don't really have a guy they feel needs to get the ball, and Bill will just avoid him.

Unless it's a wr screen or pick play, I doubt they go his way.

Hope I'm wrong though

Mac Jones will throw the other team the ball though.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I thought the opposite. With a rookie qb, diggs can goat him into throwing to him and boom another one.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Gotta end sometime.

Jones dinks and dunks, but he has thrown 5 INTS in 5 games. I think if we get ahead early and force him to be agressive, Diggs could have a good shot

Exactly. If we take the lead and put them in catch up mode he's not going to have the option of being conservative and only throwing to half the field.

Creeper

Reaction score
I was sure the Giants wouldn't try Diggs either but they threw at him a lot. And they paid for it.

Given Belichicks propensity to take the other team's best players out of the game, I cannot imagine him throwing too often at Diggs unless he thinks he sees a weakness in his game. But why risk it? It's not like the Cowboys have Darelle Revis playing the other side of the field. The Cowboys give up a lot of chunks plays on quick passes. I expect Belichick will try to do the same and keep the ball away from Dallas. The Cowboys don't look very good against the underneath crossing routes and pick plays. This is the smartest coach they will face so far this year so if Dallas has weaknesses, I expect the Pats to try to exploit them as much as possible.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Patriots don't really have a guy they feel needs to get the ball, and Bill will just avoid him.

Hope I'm wrong though

Maybe, the Cowboys will move him around and he is facing a rookie QB which tends to lend its hand to more turnovers.

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though

There's enough ego on Bellichick that I can see him wanting to burn an aggressive corner, double moves and QB look-offs might be in the making!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It may not be Diggs with an INT, but the Cowboys will get one somehow...it's in the cards!

johneric8

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though
You should really be coaching man! I'm going to vegas and place a bet on this right now!

SackMaster

Reaction score
So IF Diggs does not get an Int this week, does it mean he sucks?

If the answer is no .... then why worry about it?
:huh:

Look, I know Diggs will have games (yes MULTIPLE) where he will not have an interception, and I'm fine with that. As long as the person he is covering isn't a major factor in a loss, then Diggs did his job. Getting an Int is just a bonus.
:thumbup:

Motorola

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though
Cowboys get ahead early with a sizable lead - Patriots will have to go to the air. Best NE pass catcher early on will soon see Diggs facing him up - WR, TE...even RB.
The streak continues.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh Diggs isn't done just yet. Dudes hands are so good he will get one next week to...Don't hate.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Diggs moves around, he doesn’t just stay on one side of the field so it makes it more difficult to not throw towards him, especially with Randy G, Micah, OSA, and company breathing down your neck.

Whoa, slow down with the awesome pass rushers. My head's spinning.