Diggs streak will end this week

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Patriots don't really have a guy they feel needs to get the ball, and Bill will just avoid him.

Unless it's a wr screen or pick play, I doubt they go his way.

Hope I'm wrong though

Anae will continue it with a strip sack fumble!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriots don't really have a guy they feel needs to get the ball, and Bill will just avoid him.

Hope I'm wrong though
You’re a poopy pants.

Reactions: G2

jblaze2004

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though

Thats when Diggs will start baiting QB's. QB going to throw it if they think they can get their guy the ball aka there is separation. Their not going to first look to see if that is diggs or not if so that works in or dline favor lol.

Shane612

Reaction score
I think I heard/read that Belichik's teams are the least interrupted team the last twenty years....or something like that.....:grin:

TheHerd

Reaction score
If teams wanna stop throwing to him, I'm locking him up with their best WR.
That's the point, the Pats don't have a real top receiver. They will avoid Diggs and throw away from him. Hope he gets a tip or Mac forgets to check where Diggs lines up

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Exactly. If we take the lead and put them in catch up mode he's not going to have the option of being conservative and only throwing to half the field.
Thanks for saving me the time to mention this.

Reactions: CWR

Mr_437

Reaction score
Mac has a favorite WR, every QB does, and DQ is putting Diggs on that guy either: Meyers or Bourne.

Big game for Kearse, Neal and Parsons covering the Pats big money TEs, plus they love throwing to their RBs (watchout for Bolden). Not a bad game to introduce Cox to more reps.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though
  1. Bill isn’t playing QB, a rookie is
  2. When you fall behind, you pass a lot. When you pass, you go to the guy in man coverage.
Diggs may not get the INT, but it won’t be because no passes came his way. Even Deon had passes come his way every game.

Reactions: CWR

Loso86

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though
Regardless if they avoid him, Jones will have to throw it his way at some point especially the way he's been beating QB's

Havic

Reaction score
I think I heard/read that Belichik's teams are the least interrupted team the last twenty years....or something like that.....:grin:

Probably, but the last couple games with Jones he has been throwing pick(s)

Cydios

Reaction score
Well Mac Jones is a rookie still. I'd like to think he's trying to prove himself, then again these instructions would have to come direct from BB and the other coaches.

plasticman

Reaction score
Are you the same guy that made the same prediction last week?

Look, sooner or later one of you is going to be right. Sorry, but that doesn't make the person a prophet.

Every game the odds are, he won't get an INT. Then he does. I don't know when it will end but I am enjoying it for as long as it lasts.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Teams will continue to throw to Diggs. He isnt a true lock down corner yet but he make plays on the ball.

tunahelper

Reaction score

Hope I'm wrong though

I think Billy boy will attempt to run the ball more than any other opponet we have faced. So if we can get them in 3rd & long situations and continue the trend of pressure, Diggs may get one.

Jipper

Reaction score
I feel like I'm playing roulette and it keeps hitting black, I say let it ride again!!!

When you are hot..you are hot and he's about as hot as the sun...I wouldn't bet against him unless he wasn't playing