Diggs v Byron

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Need to get rid of Jaylon, Woods, Crawford, and Lawrence ASAP before Diggs, Hill and next years draft class learn that winning football is not important, making bank is all that matters.
Why Lawrence? I dOnt understand Why people throw D-Law into this mix of underachievers. He has performed and played hard pretty much every week since he’s been fully healthy. One of the few guys on D that I’d keep.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dont waste your time with him. Byron is a number 2 corner now lol

You- he barely saw the field
Me- provided a link showing he had the 2nd most snaps in the league

You- *backtracks* well he didn't do anything
Me- provided a link showing he did very well as a rookie and played multiple positions

You- *backtracks again while providing nothing of substance* LOL well if he was so good why did he get switched from one of the positions he played his rookie year to one of those same positions full time his sophomore year
Me- what a fcking moron lol

I won't waste anymore time on you. You've already taken enough L's in this thread as it is. :laugh:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You- he barely saw the field
Me- provided a link showing he had the 2nd most snaps in the league

You- *backtracks* well he didn't do anything
Me- provided a link showing he did very well as a rookie and played multiple positions

You- *backtracks again while providing nothing of substance* LOL well if he was so good why did he get switched from one of the positions he played his rookie year to one of those same positions full time his sophomore year
Me- what a fcking moron lol

I won't waste anymore time on you. You've already taken enough L's in this thread as it is. :laugh:
Pay 17 mil for a number two cb lol

And your name calling shows your anger and feminine ways. Keep it up lol

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You didn't care about Byron's PFF grade when he was amongst the top?

Now you care after he:
Switches teams to a new scheme
Condensed offseason
Had his first major injury of his career he is working through

Lol miss me with that BS

He did far from "go through the motions" when he was here, which was the point. Bad post.
I did care about his grade. I knew someone would pay him. I said he wasn't good enough to be paid that much because he only relies on his athleticism to be effective. I told you when he lost a step he would be burnt toast out there.

According to PFF he is allowing less than a 66% pass completion, and allowing just 3 receptions per game.

Yet has a terrible grade. I maybe give him another year or 2 before he's released from his current deal.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I did care about his grade. I knew someone would pay him. I said he wasn't good enough to be paid that much because he only relies on his athleticism to be effective. I told you when he lost a step he would be burnt toast out there.

Yet has a terrible grade. I maybe give him another year or 2 before he's released from his current deal.

You said he was a bust and then a JAG, yet you're not claiming you thought he would be paid the largest CB contract? Come on dude.

Just like every corner who loses a step is burnt toast except Byron has a few more steps he can lose compared to his peers given his athleticism, it's not a counterpoint at all.

Right, because their grades are garbage. They are fully admitting he's been solid in coverage, yet his grade doesn't reflect it.

That's what you think, but you've been wrong continually in regards to Byron. Every turn you've been wrong, why would this be any different?
Making it through 3 years of a market setting contract is not a bad thing.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Outside of elite coverage, elite health, and elite character Byron was total garbage when he was here.

But now that we have a CB that gets burnt for long TDs in three consecutive games, misses an extended period of time in his very first season, but he gets the occasional INT we have now upgraded.

Just plain silly lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Outside of elite coverage, elite health, and elite character Byron was total garbage when he was here.
Elite but never traveled with wr's. So we are left with Hopkins on Anthony Brown in clutch situations. Now we see why. In Miami with a corner better than him Kyler rather threw it to Byron guarding Christian Kirk than Howard on Hopkins :laugh:

Or when we played Julio a few years ago and it was a bunch of Awuzie on Julio. lol Miami can have the number 2 corner

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

But now that we have a CB that gets burnt for long TDs in three consecutive games, misses an extended period of time in his very first season, but he gets the occasional INT we have now upgraded.

Just plain silly lol.
If his coverage skills improve, maybe someday we can call him an upgrade. Either way, this thread never should have been started, because it doesn't matter.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Elite but never traveled with wr's. So we are left with Hopkins on Anthony Brown in clutch situations. Now we see why. In Miami with a corner better than him Kyler rather threw it to Byron guarding Christian Kirk than Howard on Hopkins :laugh:

Or when we played Julio a few years ago and it was a bunch of Awuzie on Julio. lol Miami can have the number 2 corner

Lol your replies so immature, girly pop!

Quick how many of the elite CBs travel with the #1? Hurry!!

Edit: Welp looks like this is taking you 2x longer to reply than the rest of your replies. Looks like you have no clue, AGAIN. Lol

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

This article literally highlights how he shadow coverage assignments such as D Hop. You literally can't make this up

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/byron-jones-free-agency-nfl-team-fits

You're looking so damn foolish hahahahah:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: