Diggs v Byron

starfan1

Reaction score
This is not about diggs against Byron although I’m ok with diggs

It’s about Jerry and who he decided to finance. Jones isn’t worth the coin he got in Miami he isn’t Deion

he does however provide more value than zeke or Jaylon or Amari which is why Jerry chose wrong guys to over pay

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This is not about diggs against Byron although I’m ok with diggs

It’s about Jerry and who he decided to finance. Jones isn’t worth the coin he got in Miami he isn’t Deion

he does however provide more value than zeke or Jaylon or Amari which is why Jerry chose wrong guys to over pay
Byron would be trashed just like Zeke, Cooper, and Amari if he was a Cowboy. Most fans were good with letting him go. Let me tell you how dumb Cowboys fans are. Cooper is a bum even though he is on pace for 100 receptions and he has The Nooch, Gilbert Grape and Andy Dandy throwing him the football. Jaylon is the league leader in tackles most want him cut or benched for Joe Thomas and the glass boys. Can you imagine if Byron had a game here like he did against Arizona. You all would have burned him at the stake.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I know. He isn't getting targeted much but when he does, he allows a completion more than half of the time. Then, you have to factor how many of those times where he actually defended the pass on the incompletions.

It was the same in Dallas but there were players in the secondary that were bad and the qbs took the chances against those players.

starfan1

Reaction score
Byron would be trashed just like Zeke, Cooper, and Amari if he was a Cowboy. Most fans were good with letting him go. Let me tell you how dumb Cowboys fans are. Cooper is a bum even though he is on pace for 100 receptions and he has The Nooch, Gilbert Grape and Andy Dandy throwing him the football. Jaylon is the league leader in tackles most want him cut or benched for Joe Thomas and the glass boys. Can you imagine if Byron had a game here like he did against Arizona. You all would have burned him at the stake.
its not about being trash. its about the value he or they bring. Cooper is a good receiver the question is he a better receiver than byron is CB? and i was Ok with byron walking for the coin he got just as I was Ok with us not paying the ransom that Seattle did for Jamaal Adams. Jaylon may be leading the league in tackles but how many of them are at the line of scrimmage and how many of them are 7 yards or more downfield after he was late getting there or took poor angle. Neither he or LVE is worth squat in coverage IMO

again i was ok with Byron walking but having him and Diggs would have put us in a better spot than Diggs and jaylon and dont let me get started on Zeke. Now as it stands if LB isnt one of the first 3 picks its a mistake. If CB isnt one of the first 2 picks its a mistake. If saftey isnt one of the first 3 picks if DT isnt a priotity . Well you get the picture

baltcowboy

Reaction score
its not about being trash. its about the value he or they bring. Cooper is a good receiver the question is he a better receiver than byron is CB? and i was Ok with byron walking for the coin he got just as I was Ok with us not paying the ransom that Seattle did for Jamaal Adams. Jaylon may be leading the league in tackles but how many of them are at the line of scrimmage and how many of them are 7 yards or more downfield after he was late getting there or took poor angle. Neither he or LVE is worth squat in coverage IMO

again i was ok with Byron walking but having him and Diggs would have put us in a better spot than Diggs and jaylon and dont let me get started on Zeke. Now as it stands if LB isnt one of the first 3 picks its a mistake. If CB isnt one of the first 2 picks its a mistake. If saftey isnt one of the first 3 picks if DT isnt a priotity . Well you get the picture
I am not blaming you. You actually make since with your posts. The reality is when Dak went down every long term contract the Cowboys gave out became worthless because of Dak’s injury. We are actually in good position cap wise. We can get out of Cooper and Jaylon after next season. Zeke is the only bad contract after next season. We just need to be smart in the 2021 draft. If we play are cards right we can get four defensive starters.

starfan1

Reaction score
I am not blaming you. You actually make since with your posts. The reality is when Dak went down every long term contract the Cowboys gave out became worthless because of Dak’s injury. We are actually in good position cap wise. We can get out of Cooper and Jaylon after next season. Zeke is the only bad contract after next season. We just need to be smart in the 2021 draft. If we play are cards right we can get four defensive starters.
2015 all over again it seems. Hopefully this time the boys will learn from there mistake and fix this mess but the Jones boys will probably leave us hanging again

OldCoach

Reaction score
Not many folks were hyping Jones when he was a rookie covering tight ends in the slot. Grade Diggs at the end of next year.