DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

doomsday9084

Reaction score
During the Giants game, Olsen did a replay analysis on a throw. He showed that Dallas ran a combination route with one deep guy and one short route. When the defender stepped up, Dak went deep. A lot of the other analysis videos show Dallas running these layered patterns.

I wonder if the offense changed or if Dak just got more comfortable with the deep throws. To his credit, these deep throws are frequently covered 1 on 1 and he is just putting the ball right where it has to be.

The offense is definitely much improved since the beginning of the season. Some of it is play design, like the fast motion. Some of it is Dak using his feet. I suspect that some of it is just Dak getting more comfortable with the reads.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If only we could play scrub teams every week.
Bring back the GIANTS...........bring back the GIANTS..............bring back the GIANTS...........Any - .500 team will do so Dakko can look GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Oh ya, I'll take the Panthers in a heartbeat baby!!!!! :muttley:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Playoff Dak has historically been a different animal.

:popcorn:
True, he's been better (with the obvious exception of the two SF games).

In his non-SF playoff games, his yards per attempt is greater than his regular season number and he has a higher TD/INT ratio and passer rating.
The 49ers have our number, no doubt about it. Apart from those games, Dak has been great in the playoffs.