Directv

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
On the flipside, I live in the Hill Country and the cable company's trucks are in my neighborhood 4 out of 5 days every week and I hear nothing but complaints. It takes 5-6 business days to get service. DirecTV, never more than 2.

And hell, I've got so much stuff crammed on my DVR, I can't give it up. They'll have to pry that DVR out of my cold dead hands.

Where in Hill country?

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
With the NFL Redzone being available for all mobile carriers now, I don't see why anyone would want to deal with Direct TV since the Cowboys games are on national tv at least half of the time each season unless they want to watch the games or Redzone on regular tv as oppose to a mobile.

Also, most afternoon games are only 3 or 4 games which makes it easier for Redzone to cover because they will show the important games more often. Folks are only paying ST for the early games which I think it is a ripoff.

Them

Reaction score
...it may have been mentioned already but DirecTV does have an online feature these days...somewhere under $30 bucks a month I believe...there are other streaming deals around also...not sure about the NFL package thingy though....I'll start looking around more, for it's getting closer to Pre-Season Football!...right on right on right on!:thumbup: