Dirty truth about NFL and their Penalties

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah, no.

You’re talking as if all 32 teams could equally be screwed like this.

Not so. The Dallas Cowboys are #1 in the NFL in penalty yards against. We’ve lost 2 games this year that were a direct result of GARBAGE calls. Our QB has 2 rushing TDs on QB sneaks and wasn’t given credit for either of them. We’ve lost our last 2 season openers thanks to HORRIFIC calls that went against us late.

The other 31 teams don’t have to deal with anywhere close to this level of pure garbage.
#truth

RaZon

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, hahahaha!!!!

How could anyone be so clueless, wow!

Too much $$$$ in the NFL to be messing around with anything, where's the common sense?

Creeper

Reaction score
Watching all the games yesterday I saw 4 or 5 plays where the defender made more contact with the receiver than AB did and a flag was not thrown. I saw it in the college games too. What AB did on the last PI call is common in the NFL and never gets called. And again, if you watch the play, the receiver puts his hands on the back of ABs helmet as it to prevent him from turning his head.

It was a horrible call and at that point in the game the refs decided the outcome because if not for the call it would have been 4th and 18 and the Raiders probably would have punted the ball back to Dallas. Instead it put the Raiders in position t kick a short FG.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wish I had the time to go back and look, but it sure seems there have been MANY game altering calls on us this year. Points being taken off the board or potential points being taken after a big gain into scoring position.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
My God children, all teams get bs calls. Grow up this team right now is a mess. Raiders were call for holding I think 500 times.

14 penalties on each team - just overzealous officiating? Nah, all part of the evil plan to screw the Cowboys. Have to make it look good, you know.

think-smart.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It’s not really the number of penalties. They keep track of THOSE stats. It’s the timing of the flags.

Paranoia and being mad about losing are not evidence of a conspiracy to screw the Cowboys.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, no.

You’re talking as if all 32 teams could equally be screwed like this.

Not so. The Dallas Cowboys are #1 in the NFL in penalty yards against. We’ve lost 2 games this year that were a direct result of GARBAGE calls. Our QB has 2 rushing TDs on QB sneaks and wasn’t given credit for either of them. We’ve lost our last 2 season openers thanks to HORRIFIC calls that went against us late.

The other 31 teams don’t have to deal with anywhere close to this level of pure garbage.

Sho nuff Nav,........and even if our Cowboys don’t have more penalties than the other team, they will get called in critical situations.

I love when Steelers and packers get flagged in situations when the penalty will either be declined or won’t be enough yards to prevent a first down or nullify a score

My Theory is that no team is despised by the fan bases of the 31 other teams as the Cowboys are so there’s no risk to what the refs are doing.....a lot of alleged conspiracy theorys have been proven true...and not so long ago:cool:

RaZon

Reaction score
Have seen this a few times, the ball carrier is beyond the holding that is called, the holding had nothing at all to do with well anything. This has to stop, let that stuff go and let everyone know that is the new NFL.

ESisback

Reaction score
Paranoia and being mad about losing are not evidence of a conspiracy to screw the Cowboys.

Questioning things and being mad about losing doesn’t mean you’re embracing paranoia or conspiracy. But accepting whatever you’re told is weak, and believing you have all the answers is folly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree but the thing is the Cowboys are ratings kings when they're doing well so the NFL seems to be shooting themselves in the foot.
The NFL clearly makes money...
Even when Cowboys lose. For like 25 years.