Disappointed in Dak naysayers

J12B

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Dak did not do his share for 45 minutes in the game
suck on it

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
Beat it Tad. He already got paid no need to gaslight people on how good this average dude is.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
“Dak cant do it all”

How about play the whole game like he did in the 4th
Easy to say that sitting on your couch. Pretty tough when you have no running game and your defense absolutely sucks! At least he showed some fight and made a game of it. If the defense showed the determination and fight he has we would have a great team.

tomsanders921

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
Dak was complete trash until it was the 4th quarter and a 28-6 game. At that point, all the pressure is gone so you just go out and play.

He still failed to get the job done on the 2 point plays where the pressure was elevated

Yobwocs

Reaction score
He wasn't perfect but I don't think this is the game to bash him for if you were a hater.

More the 2nd 49ers game and the Packers playoff game.